ART T8 8-Channel Transformer IsolatorSku #154021000000000 ART 154021 YFD Direct Boxes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Say goodbye to hum with the T8.
High-quality passive audio interface uses 8 transformers to separate input and output signal grounds, isolating 2 systems and reducing hum and ground-loop noise. The T8's audio transformers have flat, wide frequency response and handle high signal levels while maintaining an isolated balanced output. This allows a clean, neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources. The transformers are wound for 1:1 unity gain and are designed for 600 ohm to 100kOhm impedance. XLR, 1/4", and RCA connections on all inputs and outputs offers connection versatility. Reversible mounting ears allow either the XLRs or the 1/4" and RCA jacks on the front. The T8 fits easily into virtually any audio system and is a clean patch point between all types of systems.
The T8 works great as an interface between a computer-based audio workstation and a monitor system, isolation on long cable runs in a fixed installation, isolation of multiple signal sources from recording equipment, or a safer connection between 2 audio systems. Comes in a road-rugged 19", 1U all-steel black case.
- High-quality passive audio interface
- 8 transformers to separate input and output signal grounds
- Clean, neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources
- XLR, 1/4", and RCA connections on all inputs and outputs
- Reversible mounting ears
Help yourself to low-noise, flexible connectivity. Put this in your cart!
T8 8-Channel Transformer Isolator Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10Hz—50kHz, +/-0.5dB @ +4dBu
- THD: 0.01% Typical @ 1kHz, +18dBu, <0.1% @ 100Hz, +24dBu Ref: 0dBu = 0.775VRMS
- Channel Separation 90dB typical
- CMRR: 60dB typical
- Phase Error less than 5%, 20Hz—20kHz
- Insertion Loss: 0.4dB @ 100kOhm Load, 5.5dB @ 600 ohm Load
- Input Connections: XLR female balanced, o" TRS balanced, and RCA type phono jacks
- Output Connection: XLR male balanced, o" TRS balanced, and RCA type phono jacks
- Power Requirements: Totally Passive
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 3.75"D (44.5mm x 482.6mm x 95mm)
- Weight: 3.75 lbs. (1.7kg)