ART SyncGen Wordclock Sample Rate Generator
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable synchronization for all the digital tools in your studio.
The ART SyncGen is a simple-to-use, inexpensive way to improve the performance of your digital recording equipment while eliminating pops and clicks that result from synchronization timing errors in recording systems.
A word-clock generator will centralize all of the timing of various pieces of digital equipment, reducing accumulated timing errors between the individual units that make up a digital recording chain. Designed for maximum versatility, the ART SyncGen converter will provide stable, sample-accurate time-based reference and can connect to digital audio equipment with either BNC word-clock or coaxial S/PDIF inputs. The ART SyncGen also acts as a system tester by confirming the status of BNC word-clock cables and terminations and can verify which pieces of gear are internally terminated. The ART SyncGen will also test proper cable connections to ensure total system accuracy.
- Stable and accurate time-base reference
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176, 192kHz sample rates
- Four high-current 5 volt BNC word-clock outputs
- Two zero bit, digital black S/PDIF outputs on coaxial RCA connectors
- LED indicators monitor termination and operating status of BNC outputs
- Large, easy-to-read digital sample rate readout
- Easy sample rate selection with memory recall after power down cycle
- Set of 75 Ohm BNC terminators and BNC T-adaptors included
- Easy-to-read user / application manual included