ART SLA-2 Studio Power AmplifierProduct #484022 ART 484022 YBE Studio Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A single rackspace of clean, intelligent amplification.
Toroidal transformer-based amplifier delivers 200W of clear power to reproduce your mixes with near-pinpoint accuracy. The ART SLA-2 Studio Power Amp has the advanced SmartFan cooling system; XLR, Euroblock, and 1/4" inputs; XLR and 1/4" outputs, and a tamper-proof faceplate for fixed installations. Single rackspace. 200W stereo or 560W mono @ 8 ohms.
- Toroidal transformer
- 200W per channel @ 8 ohms
- 560W bridged mono @ 8 ohms
- Response: 10Hz-40kHz within +/-.5 dB
- XLR, Euroblock, 1/4" inputs
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Includes tamper-proof faceplate
- SmartFan silent cooling system
- 1U rackmount chassis
- Discrete linear design
Its long list of useful features measure up to an
incredible value. Especially at this price. Order yours today.
SLA-2 Studio Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Transformer Type: Toroidal
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz, +/- .5dB
- Hum and Noise: >100dB below clipping
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (THD) <0.05% (typical)
- Slew Rate: >20V/uS
- Damping Factor: >100
- Input Impedance: 44k ohms (balanced), 22k ohms (unbalanced)
- Input Sensitivity: 1V for Full Power Output into 8 ohms
- Channels: 2
- Stereo Output Power, 8 ohms: 200Watts RMS per Channel,
- Stereo Output Power, 4 ohms: 280Watts RMS per Channel
- Bridged Output Power, 8 ohms: 560Watts RMS mono
- Stable into: 2 Ohms (stereo)
- 4 Ohms (mono)
- CMRR >60dB (typical @ 1kHz)
- Input Connections XLR,EUROBLOCK (balanced),
- Output Connections Multi-Way Binding Post
- Weight 19.8 lbs., 9.0kg.
- Dimensions 1.75"H x 19.0" W x 13.5" D