ART ProChannel II Channel Strip
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable, clean sounding channel strip with preamp, compressor, and semi-parametric EQ.
The ART Pro Channel II uses second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp to provide clean, quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. A powerful dynamics processor subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources.
The ART Pro Channel II's semi-parametric EQ offers wide tune-ability and can be patched before or after the dynamics processor. Separate rear-mounted insert points allow patching in external signal processing gear immediately after the Mic preamp and before the EQ and dynamics processor. Both analog and LED meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
- Variable input impedance for flexible microphone voicing
- Selectable plate voltage
- Large VU meters
- Backlit function switches
- Discrete class-A input microphone preamplifier
- Low-noise at lower gain settings
- Extremely low total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Wide frequency response
- Additional front mounted instrument input jack
- Supports mid/side miking technique
- Operates at +4dbm/-10dbv output
- Selectable stereo/dual operation of output controls
Record crisp and clear sounds, at an affordable price.
ProChannel II Channel Strip Specifications:
- Input Impedance
- Mic: 150 to 3.4K Ohms, variable
- Instrument: 2.5M Ohms
- Preamp Insert: .5K Ohms
- Output Impedance
- Balanced Output: 600 Ohms balanced
- Unbalanced Output: 300 Ohms
- Insert Outputs: 300 Ohms
- Frequency Response
- Analog In to Analog Out: 12Hz to 100kHz +0, -1dB
- THD @ 1kHz: <0.15% typical
- THD @ to to 20kHz: <0.033% typical
- Equivalent Input Noise
- Mic/Line: -128dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Instrument: -109 dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Maximum Input Level
- Mic: +18dBu balanced
- Instrument: +15 dBu
- Maximum Gain
- Mic: 70dB (XLR to balanced output)
- Instrument: 64 dB (1/4" to balanced output
- Maximum Output Level
- Balanced: +24 dBu
- Unbalanced: +20 dBu
- Output Level At Meter 0 VU: +4 dBu/-10dBV
- Microphone Gain: 0 dB to +56 dB
- Instrument Gain: +3 dB to +50 dB
- Low Cut Filter: 0 - 250 Hz, 1-pole, 6 dB/Octave
- Boost/Cut: +/- 12 dB on each band
- Low Freq. Tuning: 40 / 120 Hz Selectable
- MID 1 Freq. Tuning: 20 Hz to 2 KHz continuously variable
- MID 2 Freq. Tuning: 200 Hz to 20 KHz continuously variable
- High Freq. Tuning: 6 KHz / 18 KHz Selectable
- Compressor / Limiter
- Attack Time: 250 uSec. to 100 mSec.
- Release Time: 00 mSec to 3 Sec.
- Compression Ratio: 2:1 to 30:1
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19 x 3-1/2 x 9-3/16â
- Weight: 11 lb
- Power Requirements: USA - 105 to 125 VAC/ 60Hz
- Export units configured for country of destination.