Open Box (Blemished) ART MX822 8-Channel Stereo Mixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Line mixer for various applications.
Ideal for a variety of applications, notably mixing multiple keyboard output signals, but it is also a low-profile solution for solo entertainers, as it has an XLR input in addition to the other seven 1/4" inputs. The ART MX822 Eight Channel Stereo Rackmount Mixer is a versatile eight input mixer for studio, live sound or installation applications. Each input accepts a mono or stereo signal and provides independent level, pan and effects send controls. Channel One includes a switchable mic/line source select and the XLR mic connector provides switchable phantom power.
Multiple MX822s may be chained for additional inputs using common 1/4-inch TRS cables. External effects processors can be linked in and mixed with independent level controls. A front panel headphone jack with separate level control allows independent monitoring.
- Eight stereo/mono input channels with individual level, pan and effects send controls
- External effects loop with independent send and return controls
- Front panel 1/4" (TRS) headphone jack with independent control for monitoring
- Switchable balanced microphone XLR or 1/4-inch inputs on Channel One
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power for microphone input
- Separate green and red LED signal and clip indicators for each input channel
- Six level left and right main output metering including clip indicators
- Balanced left and right XLR main outputs
- Multiple units may be chained together for additional inputs
- Rugged 1U rack mount steel case
Order today and solve your line mixing challenges neatly and affordably.
MX822 8-Channel Stereo Mixer Specifications:
- Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (MIC)
1/4" TRS unbalanced (Ch1-Ch8, Effects Return)
1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced (EFX Buss, Main Expand)
Output Connections: XLR-M balanced (Main)
1/4" TRS unbalanced (Effectss Send)
1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced (Monitor, Main Expand, Headphone)
Input Impedance: 1k Ohms (MIC), 5k Ohms (Ch1-Ch8)
Output Impedance: <1kOhms (Main, balanced), <25 Ohms (Headphone)
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01% @ 1kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB typical (Ref 0dBu)
Maximum Input Level: -19dBu (MIC), +24dBu (Ch1-8)
Maximum Output Level: +24dBu (Main), +18dBu (Monitor, Effects Send)
Maximum Gain: +60dB (MIC), +14dB (Ch1-8)
Phantom Power: Switch Selectable, +48V DC, filtered, current limited
Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 6"D (44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm)
Weight: 6.5 lbs (2.95 kg)
Power Requirements: USA - 95 to 125 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Export units configured for country of destination