ART MX821 Audio Series MixerProduct #485586 ART 485586 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
An 8-channel, 19" rackmount mic/line mixer with level and tone control.
The ART MX821 is a versatile rackmount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output. It's essential features include XLR mic and 1/4" line inputs, individual level and tone controls, switch-selectable +48 Volt phantom power on each channel. The main output on the 8-channel mixer is balanced low impedance. An additional pre-fade output and auxiliary bus input jacks allow patching multiple ART MX821 mixers together when more channels are needed.
The ART MX821 mixer's built-in power supply and single high 19" rackmount format allows for easy installation and reliable long term operation.
Audio Utilities Series
Audio Utilities by Applied Research and Technology are audio devices that have been designed and engineered to exceed high standards for audio performance and functionality. These innovative, high-quality components make the ART MX821 line mixer perfect for virtually any application where precision frequency tailoring, reliable performance, and rugged design are of the utmost importance. ART Audio Utilities deliver extremely precise and powerful flexibility, with quality features and reliable design criteria necessary for top-level audio performance.
- Eight independent input channels
- Level and tone controls on each channel
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" unbalanced line inputs on each channel
- 48 volt phantom power on XLR inputs with dip switch for each channel
- Balanced TRS 1/4" main output jack with master level control
- RCA-type pre-fade output (not affected by master level control)
- RCA-type aux buss input jack for channel expansion
- Solid single high rackmount chassis with built-in power supply
Order the MX821 8-channel mixer to hear what 25 years of audio engineering experience can do for you.
MX821 Audio Series Mixer Specifications:
- Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (8), 1/4-inch unbalanced (8), RCA (1)
- Output Connections: 1/4-inch balanced TRS (1), RCA (1)
- Input Impedance: 2K Ohms Mic, 20K Ohms Line, 10K Ohms Aux. Bus In
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced Main Out, 100 Ohms Pre-Fade Out
- Maximum Input Level: -6dBu Mic, +18dBu Line
- Maximum Output Level: +27dBu balanced, +21dBu unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48 Volts DC (regulated/low noise)
- Maximum Gain: 65dB/39dB mic/line
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB typical
- THD: <0.01% typical
- Equivalent Input Noise -108dBu typical
- CMRR: >52dB typical
- Phase Shift: <10 degrees, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Power Requirements: 120VAC / 50-60Hz, or 230VAC / 50 Hz, 15VA
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 1.75" x 19" x 6", 44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm
- Weight: 6.3 lb. (2.9kg)