ART MacroMIX Mini Mixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A tiny mixer that can solve big problems.
The MacroMIX gives you 4 channels with level controls, a variety of input types, and active mixing circuitry. Use this mini mixer from ART for all kinds of situations in the studio, such as solving level mismatches, sub-mixing of instruments, cable testing, preamping mics or turntables, etc.
- 4 input channels: dual RCA inputs on channels 1 and 2, 1/4" or dual RCA inputs on channel 3, and 1/4" unbalanced input on channel 4
- Level control on each channel
- L/R RCA outputs
- 1/4" line out/stereo headphone output
- Active preamplification and mixing circuitry
Order today and have it in your kit bag.
MacroMIX Mini Mixer Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced (all inputs)
- Ch. 1/2/3 and 4 Input Gains: 32dB/26dB/26dB and 26dB
- S/N Ratio: > 9 0dB
- THD :< 0 . 0 0 8 %
- IMD (SMPTE): < 0 . 0 0 8 %
- Power: 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions: 5-3/5" x 3-3/4" x 1-3/4" inches (143mm x 92mm x 45mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.91kg)