ART HeadAmpPro6 Headphone Amp with 6 HeadphonesProduct #H76582 ART H76582 YDI Headphone Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The most flexible and advanced headphone-mixing system in its price class.
This package includes the ART HeadAmp6PRO Headphone Amp and six pairs of Gear One G900DX Headphones.
ART HeadAmpPRO Headphone Amp
The ART HeadAmp6PRO is a six-channel stereo headphone amplifier that includes a six-channel auxiliary input section that can be used to provide the popular "more-me" function on each headphone mix. Each output channel also features a dual-function balance control which will pan between the left and right sides of the main signal bus, or vary the mix between the main signal bus and the auxiliary input for that respective channel.
Bass and treble controls are included on each output channel for fine-tuning the tone. Outputs include both front- and rear-panel stereo 1/4" TRS jacks for ease of installation and quick patching capability. Two mono select buttons on each channel select between four operating modes: Stereo, Mono Left, Mono Right, and Mono Both (left and right) for versatile monitoring solutions.
The main outputs for each channel of the headphone amplifier are rear-mounted stereo TRS jacks wired in parallel with the corresponding output jacks on the front panel. Front-panel, rear-panel, or both front- and rear-panel outputs can be used simultaneously to drive headphones or be used as feeds to additional headphone amplifiers in a distributed audio network.
Input options include XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced inputs with matching Thru jacks for bridging multiple HeadAmp6Pro units. An additional front-panel stereo 1/4" TRS jack for quick patch override of the rear panel inputs is included for quick insertion of any stereo source. Eight-segment LED level indicators provide visual feedback of the signal level on all channels as well as the main signal bus.
Gear One G900DX Headphones
Gear One G900DX Headphones are comfortable, around-the-ear headphones with 180° rotatable frame for single-ear monitoring. Gear One G900DX are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodynium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the G900DX offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
- Six independent high-power amplifier channels
- Bass and treble EQ per channel
- Dual function pan/mix control per channel
- Stereo aux input for each channel
- Multiple monitoring settings per channel
- Precision eight-segment LED bar graph per channel
- Front panel main insert jack
- Front- and rear-mounted headphone jacks
- XLR and 1/4" main inputs and outputs
- Parallel main outputs for multiple unit use
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design
- 40mm neodynium driver
- Plush leatherette headband and earpads
- Closed cavity structure
- High-quality telescopic arms
- 180° rotatable frame, ideal for single-ear monitoring
- Single-sided cable duct
Order a real studio problem solver today!
HeadAmpPro6 Headphone Amp with 6 Headphones Specifications:
- ART HeadAmpPRO Headphone Amp
- Input Impedance
- Balanced Main Input XLR and 1/4-inch TRS Jacks: 40K Ohm Balanced
- Direct In TRS Jack: 9.9K Ohm Stereo Aux Input TRS Jacks: ≤ 21K to ≥ 15K Ohm
- CMRR @ 1KHz: ≥ 40dB
- Output Impedance
- Headphone output: ≤ 12 Ohms
- Frequency Response
- With Tone Controls Set Flat: 20 Hz – 50 KHz +0, -2dB
- High Frequency EQ: ± 12dB @ 10 KHz Shelving
- Low Frequency EQ: ± 12dB @ 100 Hz Shelving
- Maximum Input Level
- Dynamic Range
- Ref: 130mW @ 600 Ohms (unit set to max gain): ≥101 dB (typical)
- Maximum Gain
- @ 1KHz With Tone Controls Set To Flat: 25.6 dB
- Maximum Output Level
- 600 Ohm Headphones @ 1 KHz: 150 mW
- 32 Ohm Headphones @ 1 KHz: 500 mW
- 8 Ohm Headphones @ 1 KHz: 150 mW
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75" x 19" x 7.55" (44.5mm x 482.6mm x 190.5mm)
- 6.8 lb. 3.1 kg.
- Power Requirements
- Input: USA – 105-125 VAC AC 60 Hz Consumption: 60W Maximum - 18W Idle
- Gear One G900DX Headphones
- Earcup: Circumaural
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Driver size: 40m
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity/Max. SPL: 95 ±3dB/105±3dB
- THD: <0.3%
- Freq. response: 15Hz-22kHz
- Max.: Power 400mW
- Rating: Power 200mW
- Cable: Length 3M (straight)
- Plug: 3.5mm (plus 6.3mm adapter)
- Weight: 233g (with cable)