ART Headamp6 6-Channel Headphone Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
6-channel headphone amp with six auxiliary inputs for separate mixes for each channel.
The ART HeadAmp6 is a fully-featured, 6-channel stereo headphone amplifier that includes six auxiliary inputs to allow separate "more-me" mixes on each headphone channel. Each output channel has a dual function Balance Control which will pan between the left & right input of the main signal bus, or vary the mix between the main stereo signal bus and the auxiliary input for that respective channel.
Each output channel on the ART HeadAmp6 headphone amp includes one front- and two rear-panel stereo 1/4" TRS headphone jacks for ease of installation and quick patching capability. It has Mono, Mute L, and Mute R select buttons, and on each channel you can select between four operating modes-Stereo, Mono Left, Mono Right, and Mono Both (Left & Right)-for versatile monitoring solutions. Independent output level controls on each channel of the 6-channel headphone amp personalize monitoring levels.
The ART HeadAmp6's input options include XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs with matching Thru jacks for bridging multiple headphone amps. An additional front-panel stereo 1/4" TRS Direct In jack for quick patch override of the rear panel inputs is included for quick insertion of any stereo source. Master Volume control sets the main signal bus level. The headphone amp's eight-segment precision LED level metering on the main bus and four-segment indicators on each output channel provide visual feedback of the signal level at all key points.
Audio Utilities Series
Audio Utilities by Applied Research and Technology are audio devices that have been designed and engineered to exceed high standards for audio performance and functionality. These innovative, high-quality components make the ART HeadAmp6 headphone amplifier perfect for virtually any audio application where precision frequency tailoring, reliable performance, and rugged design are of the utmost importance. ART Audio Utilities deliver extremely precise and powerful flexibility, with quality features and reliable design criteria necessary for top-level audio performance.
- Six independent high-power headphone amplifier channels
- Dual function balance/mix control per channel
- Front panel stereo aux input for each channel
- Multiple monitoring settings per channel
- Individual output level control per channel
- Precision four-segment LED metering per channel
- Master volume control w/ eight-segment LED metering
- Front panel direct in jack
- One front- and two rear-mounted headphone jacks per channel
- Connects and drives up to 18 headphones simultaneously
- XLR and 1/4" main inputs and outputs
- Parallel main outputs for multiple unit use
Headamp6 6-Channel Headphone Amplifier Specifications:
- Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (2), 1/4" balanced (9)
- Output Connections: XLR-M balanced (2), 1/4" balanced (2), 1/4" stereo headphone (18)
- Input Impedance: 40KÎ© Main, 10KÎ© Direct, 15KÎ© Aux In
- Output impedance: <12Î©s Headphones
- Maximum input level: +21dBu (all inputs)
- Maximum output level: 150mW (600Î© headphones), 500mW (32Î© headphones), 150mW (8Î© headphones)
- Maximum gain: 22dB
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: >90dB typical
- THD: <.01% typical
- Dynamic range: >101dB typical
- CMRR: >40dB
- Phase shift: <10 degrees, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Power requirements: 120VAC / 50-60Hz, or 230VAC / 50 Hz, 15 Watts
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 1.75" x 19" x 6", 44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm
- Weight: 5.3lb. (2.4kg)
- Ref: 0 dBu = 0.775VAC RMS