ART DJPre II Phono Preamp
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-end interface between your turntable and audio recording system.
With the ART DJPre II Phono Preamp, analog input capacitance can be switched between 100pf and 200pf to optimize your phono cartridge response. Switchable low cut filter removes rumble while front main trim control and signal/clip LED let you optimize the gain for a wide range of input sources. Low-noise circuitry is highly accurate and meets RIAA standard. Rugged, attractive, aluminum, black anodized case. Designed to amplify and EQ your vinyl to interface with your audio workstation, soundcard, or main monitor system. Accepts variable power input from 7V DC to 12VAC.
- Quiet and reliable
- Works for all types of turntables
- Input cap
- Switchable low cut filter
- Gain trim
- Clip signal
- Accepts variable power source
DJPre II Phono Preamp Specifications:
- 10Hz -50kHz, +/-.5dB frequency response
- .01% THD typical at 1kHz
- Hum and noise: >90 below clipping
- Input impedance: 47kOhms in parallel with either 100pf or 200pf
- 40mVrms@1kHz maximum input level
- 45db @ 1kHz maximum gain
- RCA input/output connectors
- +6dBu (1.4Vrms) maximum output level
- Switchable low cut filter -3dB @ 22Hz
- 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @ 150mA power requirement
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4-1/5" x 1-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Weight: 1-1/4 lb.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ART DJPre II Phono Preamp:
Great little tool, works very well, no need for a more expensive device, this has everything you need. The only thing it is missing is an on/off switch, which makes it a bit annoying -- if you want to turn it off you need to unplug the adaptor. Other than that, it is great and produces clear, pristine sound.