ART Digital MPA Tube Microphone PreamplifierProduct #180629 ART 180629 YFG Microphone Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Distills digital connectivity and analog warmth into a phenomenal preamp with glowing performance.
The 2-channel ART DMPA Pro Mic Pre with Digital Outs is one of the finest microphone preamps with digital capability available. The enhanced discrete front end maintains every nuance, revealing incredible dynamic range.
Variable Input Impedance optimizes the ART DMPA for performance with a wide range of microphones. This infinitely adjustable variation dramatically alters the performance of the microphone and creates more sonic possibilities.
The selectable Tube Plate Voltage function delivers a wide variety of tones. The tube circuit is differential and provides the equivalent of a 300V power supply on the high voltage setting. With very low self-noise, the normal setting maintains classic tube preamp sounds.
The MPA Gold's unique tube circuitry utilizes 2 - 12AX7A vacuum tubes and renders unsurpassed detail and clarity with a broad range of mics. The ART DMPA Pro provides gain with controlled overload while maintaining the dynamic range of the previous stage.
In addition to the large VU meters, the MPA Gold has Tube Warmth LED metering which measures the left and right audio channel levels. Average level attack and release are measured in milliseconds and the peak function has a 20 microsecond attack time. The analog meter range is switchable between -10dB and +4dBU. The high pass filter is continuously variable from 15Hz-150Hz.
Both analog and digital outputs allow you to take advantage of the DMPA's preamp power with the widest range of formats, including AES/EBU, S/PDIF. TOSLINK, and ADAT interfaces. The Digital MPA provides 24-bit processing and can adapt to 16-bit applications with the push of a button. The A/D is front panel adjustable from 44.1 to 192k. Syncs to ADAT and external word clock (32kHz-100kHz).
- Variable input impedance for flexible mic voicing (150 ohms to 2400 ohms)
- Selectable plate voltage
- Large VU meters
- Front-accessible meter trim
- Improved discrete class A input microphone preamplifier
- Low noise at low gains
- Low THD
- Wider frequency response
- Front accessible instrument input jack
- Very high input impedance
- Automatically switches to the instrument input when you plug in
- Digital connectivity for use with digital processors and digital recording devices
- Wide dynamic range A/D
- Rotary encoder for quick selection of sample rate and output format.
- Separate analog and digital output level controls
- Digital Level LED meters
- ADAT optical I/O
- Sync to incoming ADAT data rate
- Switch selectable optical output (S/PDIF or ADAT)
- 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, 192k slectable A/D converter rates
- Selectable Pro/Consumer output format
- AES/EBU output on cannon connector
Order yours today and find out why this is one of the most acclaimed professional mic preamps.
Digital MPA Tube Microphone Preamplifier Specifications:
- Dynamic Range: >100dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 15Hz to 80kHz (+0, -1dB)
- 24-204kHz external sample rate
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz internal sample rates
- 24/16 bit switchable dithering
- THD: >0.005% (typical)