Provides 2 channels of unbalanced-to-balanced and 2 channels of balanced-to-unbalanced level conversion.
The ART CLEANBoxPro audio converter provides two channels of unbalanced-to-balanced level conversion and two channels of balanced-to-unbalanced level conversion in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical hum, excelling in noise reduction. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, this method of reducing noise is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
One section of the ART CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of consumer-level unbalanced input signals into two channels of pro line-level balanced output signals. The audio converter has two RCA jack inputs and a stereo mini-phone jack input connected in parallel. The balanced output feeds two XLR male jacks.
The other section of the ART CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of line-level balanced input signals into two channels of consumer unbalanced output signals. The audio converter has two XLR female input jacks. The unbalanced output feeds two RCA jacks and a stereo mini-phone jack connected in parallel. Each section has stereo level controls to optimize signal levels. An LED indicator lights when power is applied.
The noise reduction you get from the ART CLEANBoxPro converter can be invaluable in numerous application areas including, but not limited to, home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, consumer HiFi, podcasting, and broadcasting. The CLEANBoxPro audio converter can be used with mixers, audio processors, laptop computers, computer sound cards, CD/DVD players, video gaming machines, MP3 player/recorders, powered monitors, and digital audio workstations.
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA phono jacks and stereo 1/8" mini-phone jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Unbalanced output level control
- Balanced output level control
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
- Lighted On/Off switch
- Comes with external power supply for operation with AC mains
Kill the noise you don't want, and get only the sound you do want with the ART CLEANBoxPro converter.
CLEANBoxPro Dual-Channel Level Converter Specifications:
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz, ±1dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < .01% @ 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Common mode rejection ratio: >40dB
- Input impedance: Balanced - 20kΩ, Unbalanced - 100kΩ
- Output impedance: Balanced: 100Ω,Unbalanced: 300Ω
- Maximum gain: Balanced to Unbalanced: -6dB, Unbalanced to Balanced: +21dB
- Maximum input level: +21dBu
- Maximum output level: Balanced: +21dBu, Unbalanced: +15dBu
- Power: 7.5-12 V AC/DC, < 150 mA
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 1.85" x 4.6" x 4.3", 47mm x 117mm x 109mm
- Weight: 1.10lb. / 0.50kg