Applied Microphone Technology AMT 404 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone PairSku #270972000000000 Applied Microphone Technology 270972 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An overhead microphone pair ideal for stereo recording.
The AMT 404 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Pair have a cardioid polar pattern and are designed for live sound reinforcement and studio applications. The 404's can withstand high sound pressure levels (SPL) and have an extended frequency response.
The AMT 404 microphone pair is suitable for many applications including the overhead miking of musical instruments as well as choirs, speech, and vocalist of all types. The 404 pair is ideal for home recording applications and studios when a stereo setup is required.
Engineered with the same natural qualities of all the AMT microphones the 404's include a hard shell carrying case and microphone clips for mounting on mic stands. The AMT 404 operates on phantom power.
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid.
- Sensitivity: 14mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL, 0.5% THD: 137dB
- Equivalent noise level: 19dBA
- Dimensions: 22mm X 136.8mm
- Weight: 128g
These are 2 mics you'll use frequently. Order today.
AMT 404 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Pair Specifications:
- Primary Application: Overhead miking of instruments, choirs, speech, and vocalist
- Type: Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 0.5% THD: 137dB
- Phantom Power: Yes-Required
- Output Connection: XLR
- Included Items: Hard shell carrying case and microphone clips