Apple MacBook Pro 13" Retina Display 2.5GHz Dual-Core i5 8GB DDR3 256GB Flash Drive (MD212LL/A)Sku #H91240000000000 Apple H91240 YPDB Notebook Mac Computers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Stunning 4-million pixel display, with enhanced internal components.
This next-generation MacBook Pro 13” laptop received a full-featured upgrade, from its incredibly stunning display to its internal workings, truly a product of precision engineering. Now with its 4-million pixel Retina display, you can experience your photos and videos with remarkable depth and clarity that has never been seen before on a laptop display. This model also plays host to a number of internal upgrades as well, like its 2.5GHz dual-core i5 Intel Core processor, 8GB of fast DDR3 memory, and a 256GB flash storage drive delivering unprecedented speed and power.
Stunning Retina display
One look and it’s clear, with over 4 million pixels on the 13-inch model, the Retina display MacBook Pro is an incredible engineering feat. Whether you’re retouching professional photography or editing a home movie in HD, all those pixels give your images level of clarity you’ve never seen on any notebook – or any computer, for that matter. With colors so rich and vibrant and details so sharp, it’s a display worthy of the world’s most advanced notebooks.
When you pack so many pixels into a display — over 4 million on the 13-inch model— the results are positively stunning. The pixel density is so high; your eyes can’t discern individual pixels. Images take on a new level of realism. Text is pin sharp. A spectacular 2560-by-1600 resolution on the 13-inch MacBook Pro let you see more of your high-resolution images with pixel-for-pixel accuracy.
More color and contrast, less glare
The Retina display reduces glare up to 75 percent while maintaining incredible color and quality. In fact, it has a 29 percent higher contrast ratio than a standard MacBook Pro display. Blacks are blacker. Whites are whiter. And everything in between is rich and vibrant. IPS technology gives you a wide, 178-degree view of everything on the screen, so you’ll see the difference at practically any angle. And you’re going to love what you see.
The new mobile powerhouse
With a dual-core Intel Core i5, the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display lets you take your most performance-hungry apps on the road. That means wherever you can take your camera, you can take Aperture and your entire digital photo studio, too. Hyper-Threading technology, which enhances performance by letting each core handle multiple tasks simultaneously, is included in every model. And with speeds up to 2.9GHz and Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.6GHz, these processors are ready for just about anything.
MacBook Pro with Retina display is built entirely around a flash architecture. Flash is the fastest, most reliable storage technology, and it provides unprecedented power and capability in an amazingly compact 13-inch model. The processor, graphics, and I/O all benefit from the higher bandwidth speeds that flash storage offers.
You’ll notice a difference in whatever you do — starting up takes seconds, apps launch quickly, even navigating the desktop feels incredibly fluid and responsive. It’s all thanks to flash storage, which gives you up to four times the performance of a traditional hard drive. So you can import huge photo libraries into Aperture in no time flat. Flash doesn’t have any moving parts, which makes it super durable and quiet. And flash storage is extremely energy efficient, which means your MacBook Pro also has the ability to stay in standby mode for up to a month, without plugging in. So whether it’s been 1 day or 30, your all-flash MacBook Pro will spring to life, right where you left off.
The power behind the pixels
The 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display features Intel HD Graphics 4000 — perfect for both everyday tasks and graphics-intensive creative apps. Scroll through large photo albums with ease. Play games with amazing detail. Even connect an external display or two. It’s just another way this 13-inch MacBook Pro is small on size and big on performance.
Thin, light and powerful
With state-of-the-art flash storage, the latest Intel processors, and next-generation graphics built for speed, MacBook Pro packs a lot of power into a small amount of space. Apple designers and engineers reconsidered each detail and every internal component to maximize performance and minimize size. As a result, these notebooks are the thinnest, lightest, and highest-performance MacBook Pro models we’ve ever made.
OS X Mountain Lion
OS X Mountain Lion takes full advantage of the incredible technologies in every Mac. Is makes a powerful computer become intuitive and easy to use for everyone. It makes Multi-Touch gestures on the trackpad feel fluid and natural. It makes it easy to find. Organize, share, and do just about everything. And thanks to iCloud, it makes your all of your Mac and iOS devices work wonderfully together.
Everything about the MacBook Pro with Retina display is high performance — even its I/O. You’ll get two Thunderbolt ports — the fastest, most versatile I/O available. That’s a huge advantage when you need to connect to just about anything — external displays, RAID arrays, video capture devices, even FireWire peripherals (adapter sold separately) and Gigabit Ethernet networks (adapter sold separately). Combine that with two USB 3 ports, an HDMI port, and an SDXC card slot, and in a matter of minutes you can build an entire professional studio with MacBook Pro as its centerpiece.
Advanced wireless technology
Meet the ultimate mobile creative studio, with an emphasis on mobile. Equipped with the latest three-stream 802.11n Wi-Fi5 and Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, you’re free to unplug and still stay connected — to your network, to your wireless peripherals, and to the world. And with AirPlay and Apple TV, you can wirelessly play video, show off photos, and enjoy music from your MacBook Pro on your HDTV.
Advanced speaker design
You haven’t heard it all until you’ve heard the speakers inside the MacBook Pro. For something so thin and light, the sound is huge. And with a wide dynamic range, optimal balance, and a crisp, expressive quality, these speakers might sound too good to be true. That’s because we labored painstakingly over the design to maximize the quality of every decibel you hear.
Dual built-in microphones are great for when you want to be heard. If you’re making a FaceTime call, for example, the mics reduce background noise from behind the notebook. And when you use Dictation, they create an adaptive audio beam that intelligently adjusts to detect your voice — instead of the noise around you.
In OS X, Multi-Touch is an essential part of how you interact with your Mac. Using realistic, intuitive gestures, you can switch between apps, navigate your content, and get the most out of your desktop space. The MacBook Pro with Retina display features a Multi-Touch trackpad with a large, all-glass button surface. So you can tap, pinch, swipe, and click away comfortably.
A brighter way to work
Thin and light, MacBook Pro is designed to go anywhere — including places with less-than-stellar lighting. A built-in sensor detects changes in ambient light and adjusts the keyboard and display brightness automatically. So you’re never in the dark.
- Explosive Retina display with 4 million pixels, and spectacular 2560-by-1600 resolution
- Third-generation 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processors
- Turbo Boost 2.0 increases the clock speed up to 3.6GHz
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 delivers up to 65 percent more performance
- 4GB of fast 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- 256GB Flash storage drive, start up in seconds and launch apps fast
- Long lasting battery, 7-hour charge and 30-day standby time
- Two Thunderbolt I/O ports, 12x faster than FireWire 800 and up to 20x faster than USB 2
- Two USB 3 ports, with speeds up to 10x faster than USB 2
- Latest Bluetooth and wireless technology built in
- Versatile connectivity, HMDI port, SDXC card slot, headphone out
- Dual built-in mics, help reduce background noise so you can be heard
- Advanced speaker design for maximum sound quality
- Multi-Touch Trackpad and Backlit Keyboard
- Make calls in person with the FaceTime HD camera
Order this remarkably thin, exquisitely designed 13” notebook today, you deserve it.
MacBook Pro 13" Retina Display 2.5GHz Dual-Core i5 8GB DDR3 256GB Flash Drive (MD212LL/A) Specifications:
- Retina display: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- Scaled resolutions: 1680 by 1050, 1440 by 900, and 1024 by 640 pixels
- 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
- 256GB Flash Storage
- Size and Weight
- Height: 0.75 inch (1.9 cm)
- Width: 12.35 inches (31.4 cm)
- Depth: 8.62 inches (21.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.57 pounds (1.62 kg)
- Graphics and Video Support
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on up to two external displays, at millions of colors
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- Native Mini DisplayPort output
- DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately)
- Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Connections and Expansions
- MagSafe 2 power port
- Two Thunderbolt ports (up to 10 Gbps)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- HDMI port
- Headphone port
- SDXC card slot
- Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter (sold separately)
- Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (sold separately)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Headphone port
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
- Keyboard and Trackpad
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) with ambient light sensor
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Battery and Power
- Up to 7 hours wireless web
- Up to 30 days standby time
- Built-in 74-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter with cable management system; MagSafe 2 power port
- Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: –13° to 113° F (–24° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet
- Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
- Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
- Included Software
- OS X Mountain Lion
- In The Box
- MacBook Pro with Retina display
- MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
- AC wall plug
- Power cord