Apple MacBook Air 13" 1.8GHz Dual-Core i5 128GB Flash Storage (MD231LL/A)Sku #H86468000000000 Apple H86468 YPDB Notebook Mac Computers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The ultimate everyday notebook is now faster than ever before.
Apple truly does have something for everyone, from extremely high-end performance powerhouses for industry professionals, to personal everyday computers for day-to-day use, and the MacBook Air fits that need perfectly. The next-generation 13” MacBook Air (MD231LL/A) is powerful enough to get you through the day, with so little to actually carry. Incredibly thin, super light, and rock solid, the MacBook Air features a sleek, durable, aluminum unibody, loaded with fast processor upgrades, integrated HD graphics, lightning quick flash storage, USB 3.0 connections, and more. Ready for everyday life.
New Intel Core processors. A big shift in power.
Integrating a faster processor, more powerful graphics, and a memory controller into a single chip makes for some serious performance. The new Intel HD Graphics 4000 offers up to 60 percent faster graphics — performance you’ll really notice in the games you play, the movies you watch, and the FaceTime calls you make. And MacBook Air now supports up to 8GB of memory, so you can run more memory-intensive applications without compromising performance.
Faster all-flash storage. Even more instant gratification.
Part of what makes MacBook Air so responsive is that it’s designed entirely around flash storage. Not only does this make MacBook Air much lighter and more portable than traditional notebooks, it also provides faster access to data and gives you instant-on capability. Available in sizes up to 512GB, this next-generation flash storage is up to 4x faster than a traditional 5400-rpm notebook hard drive and faster than the previous-generation MacBook Air. So when you flip open MacBook Air, it starts up in seconds. Even after a month in standby mode, the screen springs to life. Apps launch quickly. And with no moving parts, flash storage stays quiet.
Long-lasting battery. Instant on. Even after a month off.
Since space-saving flash storage leaves room for a bigger battery, you can devote more time to the things you enjoy most. Things like browsing the web, editing photos, and watching videos. Get up to 5 hours of battery life on a single charge on the 11-inch model and up to 7 hours on the 13-inch model. Put MacBook Air to sleep, and it enters standby mode to conserve battery life for up to 30 days. And with Power Nap — a new feature coming in OS X Mountain Lion — you’ll continue to receive new email and calendar invitations while MacBook Air is asleep. When it’s connected to a power source, it can download software updates and make backups with Time Machine. So when you come back to your MacBook Air and open it up, it’s on in an instant. And everything is right there waiting for you.
Thunderbolt and USB 3. Make some powerful connections.
With the lightning-fast Thunderbolt port, you can connect your MacBook Air to the latest devices and displays, like the Apple Thunderbolt Display. But that’s not the whole story. MacBook Air also comes equipped with two USB 3 ports, so you can connect the latest USB 3 devices and access a pipeline that’s up to 10 times faster than USB 2. With just a few connections, MacBook Air transforms from an ultraportable notebook to a complete workstation.
Wireless. You’re free to go.
Your MacBook Air finds available Wi-Fi networks automatically and lets you connect with just a click. So you can browse the web, send email, and print documents no matter where you are. And with Bluetooth technology, you can connect MacBook Air to Bluetooth-enabled devices like speakers and headphones. Even without all the wires, you’re totally connected.
High-resolution display. Millions of pixels. Millimeters thin.
Corner to corner and pixel-by-pixel, the MacBook Air display is both an engineering feat and a design breakthrough. The display measures a mere 4.86 millimeters (0.19 inch) thin, yet the resolution is so high, you’ll feel like you’re looking at a much larger screen. And with good reason. The 11-inch MacBook Air features a resolution equal to that of a typical 13-inch notebook, while the 13-inch MacBook Air wows with a resolution equivalent to a typical 15-inch notebook.
720p FaceTime HD camera. Clearly, it’s a big deal.
Let your friends and family see more of you with the new 720p FaceTime HD camera. With three times the resolution of the previous FaceTime camera, every smile looks a lot brighter. And the widescreen format means everyone can fit into the picture without having to crowd around the display.
Multi-Touch trackpad. It goes hand in hand with OS X.
The Multi-Touch gestures in OS X make everything you do on MacBook Air more intuitive, direct, and fun. And the spacious Multi-Touch trackpad is perfectly designed for them, whether it’s a three-finger swipe to activate Mission Control or a four-finger pinch to see all your apps in Launchpad. Gesture responses are smooth and realistic. So when you’re scrolling up and down a web page or swiping from one full-screen app to another, it’s almost like you’re touching what you’re seeing.
Backlit keyboard. What you see is what you type.
As incredibly compact as MacBook Air is, it still manages to fit a full-size keyboard that makes typing as natural as it is comfortable. And the keyboard is backlit, so you can type with ease in even the dimmest light. A built-in ambient light sensor detects changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the display and keyboard brightness automatically. From a seat in a sunny café to a seat on a cross-country red-eye, you’ll always have the perfect lighting for any environment.
Your content. On all your devices.
iCloud stores your content and lets you access your music, photos, calendars, contacts, documents, and more from whatever device you’re on. So if you take a picture with your iPhone or make changes to your meeting schedule on your iPad, iCloud makes sure everything appears on your Mac, too.
- 13.3” MacBook Air, 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB DDR3L onboard memory, 128GB Flash Storage
- Integrated Intel HD graphics 4000 processor, boosts performance
- Lightning quick, all-flash storage starts up in seconds and launches apps fast
- Breakthrough engineering design, machined from one single piece of aluminum
- Extremely thin, high-resolution display with millions of pixels
- High-speed, professional I/O with USB 2/3.0 combo ports, Thunderbolt, and more
- Long-lasting battery with 7-hour charge and 30-day standby time
- Essential multi-touch Trackpad, makes navigation a breeze
- Backlit Keyboard with built-in sensor detects ambient light and adjusts automatically
- 720p FaceTime HD camera, three times the resolution of the previous version
Take everyday performance to the next level, order today.
MacBook Air 13" 1.8GHz Dual-Core i5 128GB Flash Storage (MD231LL/A) Specifications:
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- Supported resolutions:
- 1440 by 900 (native), 1280 by 800, 1152 by 720, 1024 by 640, and 800 by 500 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache Memory:
- 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
- 128GB flash storage
- Size and Weight:
- (WxHxD) 12.8” x 0.11-0.68” x 8.94”
- Graphics and Video Support:
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- Native Mini DisplayPort output
- DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately)
- Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- HDMI audio and video output using third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (sold separately)
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Connections and Expansions:
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- SD card slot
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Headphone port
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
- Keyboard and Trackpad:
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) with ambient light sensor
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Battery and Power:
- Up to 7 hours wireless web
- Up to 30 days standby time
- Built-in 50-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter with cable management; MagSafe 2 power port
- Electrical and Operating Requirements:
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: -13° to 113° F (-24° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet
- Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
- Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
- Included Software:
- OS X Lion - Includes Mail, Address Book, iCal, the Mac App Store, iTunes, Safari, Time Machine, FaceTime, Photo Booth, Mission Control, Launchpad, AirDrop, Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Quick Look, Spotlight, QuickTime, and more
- iLife - iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand