Apple Mac Mini 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 4GB DDR3 2x1TB HDD (MD389LL/A)Product #H91242 Apple H91242 YPDA Desktop Mac Computers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
It’s the same little size, with innovative and powerful upgrades.
The Mac mini has gone through some turbocharged upgrades on the inside, but has retained its same small, compact and lightweight design. This easy-to-manage computer fits anywhere, so you can spend more time working with its faster integrated graphics and third-generation Intel Core processors that perform up to two times faster than previous generations. This model comes jam-packed with 2.3GHz quad-core i7 Intel Core processors, 4GB of DDR3 memory, lightning fast Thunderbolt I/O, 4 USB 3 connections, FireWire 800 connection, SDXC card slot, and a two 1TB hard drives with plenty of room to spare, so you can safely store all of your recording projects, samples, music, photos, and more.
Processors up to 2x faster
With third-generation Intel Core processors, Mac mini keeps up with computers twice its size. This model comes with a 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, up to two times the performance of the previous-generation Mac mini.
When you’re using processor-intensive applications, Turbo Boost 2.0 increases the clock speed up to 3.6GHz. Hyper-Threading lets each core run two threads, so OS X multitasks even more efficiently. And an integrated memory controller connects fast 1600MHz memory directly to the processor, so it gets right to work on your data. In short, Mac mini is a little box of vroom.
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Intel HD Graphics 4000 delivers up to 65 percent more pixel-pushing performance than the previous generation of integrated graphics.2 So the video you watch and the games you play are smoother and more responsive. Flipping through photo albums is a breeze. And you’ve got all the power you need to edit your HD video into a film worthy of a red carpet premiere.
Storage and memory
With both of its 1TB hard drives, this Mac mini has plenty of storage to safely house your recording sessions, projects, sample library, and still have room to run your favorite music applications. Mac mini also comes with 4GB of fast 1600MHz DDR3 memory. And thanks to a removable bottom panel, it’s easy to add more. Just give it a twist, and you’re in. Pop your new memory into the SO-DIMM slot, and you’re out.
Thunderbolt technology in Mac mini is phenomenally fast. It features two 10-Gbps channels for data transfer. That’s up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800 and up to 20 times faster than USB 2. But beyond speed, Thunderbolt gives you unprecedented expansion capabilities. You can daisy-chain as many as six Thunderbolt devices — including two Apple Thunderbolt Displays — to a single port. And since Thunderbolt is based on DisplayPort technology, Mini DisplayPort devices like the Apple LED Cinema Display plug right in, too.
As powerful as Thunderbolt is, it’s just one of your options. If you have a third-party display, for instance, you can use the HDMI port and the HDMI to DVI Adapter that comes with Mac mini to connect it. You can even connect two displays to see more of your photos, movies, and documents at the same time. A built-in SDXC card slot makes it easy to import those photos and videos from your digital camera, and the FireWire 800 port works with a wide array of storage, audio, and video devices.
With USB 3 built into Mac mini, you can connect your external hard drive and transfer large files in seconds instead of minutes. Every Mac mini comes with four USB 3 ports — with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2 — and you can connect all your USB-compatible devices, including your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or digital camera.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
The latest 802.11n wireless technology is built into every Mac mini.6 It automatically locates your Wi-Fi network, so you can connect and start surfing the web, printing, and streaming your music wirelessly. Bluetooth wireless technology is also built in, so you can connect accessories such as a wireless keyboard and mouse.
It’s easy to connect Mac mini to the biggest screen in the house — your HDTV — courtesy of a built-in HDMI port. All it takes is one HDMI cable to start enjoying movies and TV shows from iTunes, surfing the web, and flipping through your photo library, all in brilliant HD. There’s also a handy control that lets you adjust the output on Mac mini to fill even the biggest HDTV screen. And when you just want to listen to music, you can play your entire iTunes collection through your home entertainment center.
- Third-generation 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processors
- Turbo Boost 2.0 increases the clock speed up to 3.6GHz
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 delivers up to 65 percent more performance
- Two 1TB 5400-rpm hard drive, packs in your photos, movies, music, files, and more
- 4GB of fast 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- Removable bottom panel makes adding more memory easy
- Thunderbolt I/O, 12x faster than FireWire 800 and up to 20x faster than USB 2
- Four USB 3 ports, with speeds up to 10x faster than USB 2
- Latest Bluetooth and wireless technology built in
- Versatile connectivity. HMDI port, SDXC card slot, FireWire 800, audio in and out
You can expect big things from this small package, order today.
Mac Mini 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 4GB DDR3 2x1TB HDD (MD389LL/A) Specifications:
- Size and Weight
- Height: 1.4 inches (3.6 cm)
- Width: 7.7 inches (19.7 cm)
- Depth: 7.7 inches (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 pounds (1.22 kg)
- 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 2x 1TB (5400-rpm) hard drive
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 4GB (two 2GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- Video Support
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- Native Mini DisplayPort output
- DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately)
- Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- Audio line in minijack (digital/analog)
- Audio line out/headphone minijack (digital/analog)
- HDMI port supports multichannel audio output
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
- Built-in speaker
- Connections and Expansion
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- Four USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- HDMI port
- SDXC card slot
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Audio in/out
- IR receiver
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking;3 IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Maximum continuous power: 85W
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: -40° to 116° F (-40° to 47° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum altitude: 10,000 feet
- Typical acoustical performance, sound pressure level (operator position):4
- Dual-core model: 12 dBA at idle
- Quad-core model: 15 dBA at idle
- In The Box
- Mac mini
- HDMI to DVI Adapter
- Power Cord
- Included Software
- OS X Mountain Lion