Apple iPod Touch 8G - White (4th Gen)Product #H78999 Apple H78999 YTH iPods/MP3 Players https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Brand-new generation of mobile entertainment, with 8GB of storage, advanced operating system, video calling, games, music and a host of other features.
The new iPod Touch is a sensational way to enjoy your favorite music, apps, games, photos and more, all in an extremely mobile, lightweight device. The new 4th generation iPod Touch now comes in two different colors: black and white, and includes iOS 5; which gives you 200 exciting new options, including iCloud, a new service from Apple that stores all of your media and makes it accessible on your other devices, without the need to constantly sync them to your computer.
Some things are just better explained face-to-face, even when you’re miles apart. Video-calling on iPod touch means your friends can see what you’re up to, when you’re up to it. With a tap, you can call someone on an iPhone, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Mac over Wi-Fi. FaceTime works right out of the box; just enter your Apple ID and email address and you’re ready-to-go. You can also create a new email account just for FaceTime.
iPod touch has two built-in cameras, one on the front above the display and one on the back. The front camera has been tuned for FaceTime, and has just the right field of view and focal length to focus on your face at arm’s length. With just a touch of a button you can switch the conversation to the rear camera to share your surroundings with a friend. No more need to try and explain to them what you’re seeing, just show them.
iOS 5 is a seriously advanced mobile operating system that is running the show on every iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. You know how to use iPod touch from the first time you pick it up. That’s because the revolutionary Multi-Touch interface in iOS was designed for your finger. And the simple, beautiful Home screen is the easiest place to start. Everything you touch is easy, intuitive, and loaded with features like:
• Messages with iMessage
• Notification Center
• Twitter Integration
• Game Center
• Safari Web Browser
• Mobile App Store
• Multi-touch technology
• Long-life battery
• Password Security
• Parental Control
• And more…
HD video recording
The camera on the back of the iPod touch lets you shoot amazing 720p HD video. And with its advanced backside illumination sensor, it captures beautiful footage even in low-light settings. All while the built-in microphone records conversations, music, or any audio at the same time. No need to wait until you’re back at your computer to edit video. With basic editing built into iPod touch, you can get right down to business. Just drag to select start and end points on a filmstrip. Keep only the parts of the video you want, and turn it into something you and your friends will watch again and again.
There are lots of reasons you won’t want to take your eyes off iPod touch. The 960x640 backlit LCD display packs 326 pixels per inch, making it the highest-resolution iPod screen ever. To achieve this, Apple engineers developed pixels so small that the human eye can’t distinguish individual pixels. Even though you can’t see them, you’ll definitely notice the difference they make. Text is remarkably sharp and graphics are incredibly vivid.
Music + iTunes
When iPod came on the scene years ago, it was all about music. iPod touch is the evolution of that first iPod, but one thing remains the same: It’s still about music. With 8GB of storage capacity, iPod touch lets you keep thousands of songs with you all the time. And when your favorite artist drops an album, or you’re feeling like its time for some new music, the iTunes Store is just a tap away.
Games + Apps
It’s hard to be bored when you have instant access to over 500,000 apps. Available in almost every category, all of the apps are just a tap away at the App Store. And when it comes to games and entertainment titles, no other platform comes close to iPod touch, with over 100,000 and counting.
Thanks to iCloud, your iPod touch has an even tighter bond with your Mac or PC (and your iPhone or iPad). iCloud stores your music, apps, games, latest photos, and more and makes them accessible on your other devices, and it also keeps your email, contacts, and calendars up to date across them, too. There’s no syncing required, no management required, no anything required, iCloud does the work for you.
With AirPlay, you can wirelessly stream what’s on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV. You have great photos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, now you can share them with all your friends in the room on one TV, or maybe you’re in the middle of an epic action scene that could use a little more screen. Tap the AirPlay icon on your iOS 5 device from a specific app and everything streams to your HDTV via your Apple TV. Make sure both your device and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, and the AirPlay icon appears automatically.
- 8GB capacity to store a large amount of music, photos, apps, and games
- Advanced iOS 5 mobile operating system loaded with over 200 exciting new preferences
- Video-calling with FaceTime lets your friends see what you’re up to, when you’re up to it
- HD video recording lets you shoot amazing 720p HD video with basic editing built-in
- 960x640 backlit LCD display, with 326 pixels per inch, making it the highest-resolution iPod screen ever
- Instant access to the iTunes store, and ability to listen to your music library wherever you are
- Now with iCloud, store your music, apps, games, latest photos, and more for use on other devices
- Wirelessly stream what’s on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your HDTV and speakers via AirPlay and Apple TV
Get the next generation of mobile entertainment, in the palm of your hand today.
iPod Touch 8G - White (4th Gen) Specifications:
- In the Box:
- iPod touch
- Dock Connector to USB Cable
- Quick Start guide
- Capacity: 8GB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2-5/16” x 4-3/8” x 1/4”
- Weight: 3.56 ounces (101 grams)
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz only)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Maps-location based service
- Nike + support built in
- 3.5” (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 960x640 pixel resolution at 326 pixels per inch
- Camera, Photos, and Video:
- Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio; still photos (960x720) with back camera
- VGA-quality photos and video up to 30 frames per second with front camera
- Tap to control exposure for video or stills
- Photo and video geotagging over Wi-Fi
- Input and Output:
- 30-pin dock connector
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack
- Built-in speaker
- External Buttons and Controls:
- Volume up/down
- Power and Battery:
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Music playback time: Up to 40 hours when fully charged
- Video playback time: Up to 7 hours when fully charged
- Charging times: Fast charge in about 2 hours (80% capacity), full charge in about 4
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced
- Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
- TV and Video:
- H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Support for 1024 by 768 pixels with Apple VGA Adapter; 576p and 480p with Apple Component AV Cable; 576i and 480i with Apple Composite AV Cable (cables sold separately)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Three-axis gyro
- Ambient light sensor
- System Requirements:
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access3
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.5.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 10.5 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)7
- Environmental Requirements:
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)