Apple iPod Touch 32GB BlackProduct #H91237 Apple H91237 YTH iPods/MP3 Players https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Portable music, movies, games, photos, videos, apps, web ...oh, did we mention music?
Maybe you want all the fun-filled, exciting features of the iPhone, but the last thing you really need is a phone. No need to sacrifice, just call in the next-generation iPod Touch to the rescue. Engineered with the same precision and attention to detail that Apple is known for, this 5th generation iPod Touch has a brilliantly upgraded design, with a 4-inch Retina display, iSight camera, dual-core A5 chip, and more. Now take all of those amazing features and fit them into a housing that is so incredibly thin and light that you’ll barely know it’s even in your pocket. Much more than a portable music device, the next-generation iPod Touch is an all-in-one entertainment center.
Brilliant new design
When you see the new iPod touch for the first time, you won’t believe your eyes. But when you hold it in your hand — that’s when you get how unbelievable it is. It weighs next to nothing, yet it’s no lightweight: It still does all the gaming, surfing, messaging, and everything else you love, more powerfully than ever.
The iPod touch loop comes color-matched to your iPod touch, or you can buy other colors separately. It’s a fun new way to keep your iPod touch safe at hand.
4-inch Retina display
iPod touch now has a bigger, 4-inch Retina display, so all your fun takes on a bigger size. Your hairpin car-racing turns, your dance party playlist, your favorite celeb gossip site — everything is sharp, vivid, and lifelike. And the new display is a perfect widescreen fit for your HD movies and TV shows because now you can watch them all without letterboxing. The new iPod touch screen gets taller, but not wider, so you still have complete one-handed control.
New iSight camera
Some moments are just begging for a photo. Your best friend’s bizarro look-alike spotted on the street. An entire wall of graffiti art. A surreal-looking sunset. The iSight camera on iPod touch packs 5 megapixels — seven times more than the previous generation — and takes such great shots, you can ditch your point-and-shoot camera for good. And the surface of the iSight camera is made from sapphire crystal, whose hardness is second only to diamond when it comes to transparent materials. So the surface of the lens is more resistant to scratches.
Advanced optics, tap to focus, an LED flash, and face detection helps you get the shot every time. The iSight camera shoots 1080p HD video, and the front camera gets a boost for better FaceTime calls. And you can edit, crop, and enhance your photos right from iPod touch using the Photos app.
Use the panorama feature on iPod touch to grab a sweeping shot of your favorite city skyline, your graduating class in the bleachers, or your dachshund stretched out at naptime. Just tap the button, move the camera over the scene, and iPod touch seamlessly creates the perfect wide shot.
Dual-core A5 chip
It’s the most powerful iPod touch ever. That’s because the dual-core A5 chip provides up to twice the processing power and up to seven times faster graphics than the previous generation. So games are incredibly responsive and realistic. Your samurai swordplay is sharper than ever, your zombie-dodging ultra-smooth. And because the A5 chip isn’t a power hog, you get the same great battery life: up to 40 hours of music or 8 hours of video on a single charge. So you can keep on swinging, slicing, racing, listening, watching, and browsing.
Music and video
Every iPod is all about music. But iPod touch is about music and then some. It lets you tote around your entire music and video library for an instant fix of entertainment wherever you are.
Music and iTunes
The latest song you have on endless repeat. The indie track your friend recommended. That classic rock album your parents loved — and, it turns out, you love too. Your music library is yours alone, and your iPod touch is where it all plays. And with every kind of music on iTunes just a tap away, you can find the perfect song for whatever mood — or room or car — you’re in.
Movies and TV shows never looked better on iPod touch. Videos play in true widescreen on the 4-inch Retina display. Colors positively pop thanks to 44 percent greater saturation. And if you’re in the mood for that movie your friends can’t stop raving about, head to the iTunes Store, where you can download it right to iPod touch.
When you download your favorite music, apps, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store to iPod touch, iCloud makes all that content accessible on all your other devices — iPhone, iPad, Mac, or PC — so you never have to connect cables or manually sync to transfer your content. It’s easy like that.
All-new Apple EarPods
Introducing Apple EarPods. They look unlike anything you’ve seen, and sound unlike anything you’ve heard. They fit comfortably and stay put through all kinds of activity, from your impromptu dancing to your hard-core workout. And the audio quality of Apple EarPods is so incredible, they rival high-end headphones that cost hundreds of dollars more.
Games and Apps
Fast dual-core performance and sharp graphics make iPod touch the hands-down, thumbs-up, most popular portable gaming device in the world. The App Store features 700,000 apps — including over 100,000 games — many of which are free.3 Boredom, you just got served.
This is where gamers become friends. And friends become foes. Game Center is your social gaming hub, where you create a profile, invite other gamers on your next mission, and claim top-of-the-leaderboards bragging rights. Start a challenge with a random player around the world or with your buddy down the block. Let the schooling begin.
More from the App Store
Say you want to learn how to speak your name in Russian. Or find out who sings that great song you’re hearing in the store. Or get that photo filter that makes your pics look super vintage-y. Chances are, if you can think of it, you can find it in the App Store. And even if you can’t think of it, you can probably find it in the App Store.
It’s not just about what’s out there. It’s also about what’s in here. iPod touch comes loaded with lots of powerful built-in apps. Send unlimited texts with iMessage over Wi-Fi. See your friend’s every expression with a FaceTime video call.4 Check your email with Mail, and browse the web with Safari. And iOS 6 adds new stuff to the mix with Siri, Facebook integration, Maps, Passbook, and more.
Sharing and staying connected
With deep Facebook and Twitter integration, iPod touch lets you be even more social with your social network. Post photos instantly to Facebook from the Photos app, see your friends’ birthdays in Calendar and Contacts, even Like apps and songs — and see what your friends Like. You can also tweet pics and videos directly from whatever app you’re in.
Tell — and show. With FaceTime, you can talk to your friends over Wi-Fi, face to face, whether they’re one street over, or halfway around the world.4 Share your smile, your laugh, your eye rolls. Show your latest art project, or introduce your new more-than-just-a-friend. With an improved FaceTime camera, being here feels even more like being there.
Send free texts to other iOS users over Wi-Fi with the Messages app. Text a little, text a lot. You can even send a photo or share a funny video. And unlimited texting means you can be all “He was all” and “She was all” all you want.
Shared photo streams
Sometimes you want to handpick your audience. With Shared Photo Streams, you can easily share just the pictures you choose with just the friends you choose, because not everyone needs to see those spring break pics. Friends can even like photos or leave comments on them — and so can you.
All-new Lightning connector
The thinnest, lightest iPod touch ever wouldn’t have been possible without making some big changes. Including completely redesigning the connector you charge it with. The new connector is called Lightning. It’s smaller and smarter, and with an adapter (sold separately), it’ll still work with the stuff you already have.
- Next-generation 32GB iPod touch
- Brilliant new ultra-thin and lightweight design
- Incredible 4-Inch Retina display, experience sharp, vivid, lifelike graphics
- Taller, not wider for complete one-handed control
- 5-Megapixel iSight camera, the best camera ever on an iPod touch
- Shoot 1080p HD video
- Enhanced front camera for better FaceTime calls
- Panorama feature built in for sprawling landscape and city skyline photos
- Dual-core A5 chip, up to 2x more processing power and 7x faster graphics than before
- Up to 40 hours of music or 8 hours of video on a single charge
- Carry around your music and video library with you for an instant fix
- Siri is now on iPod Touch to assist you with, well... just about anything
- Includes all-new Apple EarPods, a more comfortable fit and incredible sound
Order the 5th generation iPod Touch today, you deserve some fun!
iPod Touch 32GB Specifications:
- Size and Weight
- Height: 4.86 inches (123.4 mm)
- Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
- Depth: 0.24 inch (6.1 mm)
- Weight: 3.10 ounces (88 grams)
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Maps: Location-based service
- Nike+ support built in
- 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen display with Multi-Touch IPS technology
- Retina display
- 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 pixels per inch
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Camera, Photos, and Video
- 5-megapixel iSight camera
- Tap to focus video or still images
- Backside illumination
- Hybrid IR filter
- Five-element lens
- LED flash
- ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Face detection
- HD video recording (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio
- FaceTime HD camera with 1.2MP photos and HD video (720p) up to 30 frames per second
- Video stabilization
- Tap to control exposure for video or stills
- Photo and video geotagging over Wi-Fi
- Input and Output
- Lightning connector
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
- Built-in speaker
- Power and Battery
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Music playback time: Up to 40 hours when fully charged
- Video playback time: Up to 8 hours when fully charged
- Charging times: Fast charge in about 2 hours (80% capacity), full charge in about 4 hours
- Audio Playback
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
- TV and Video
- AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV support at 720p
- AirPlay video streaming to Apple TV (3rd generation) at up to 1080p and Apple TV (2nd generation) at up to 720p
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Apple EarPods
- Three-axis gyro
- System Requirements
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 10.7 or later7 (free download from www.itunes.com/download)
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)
- In The Box
- iPod touch
- iPod touch loop
- Apple EarPods
- Lightning to USB Cable
- Quick Start guide