Apple iMac 27-inch: 3.2GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5Sku #H92150000000000 Apple H92150 YPDA Desktop Mac Computers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The new iMac; redefined, re-imagined, and re-engineered.
Apple’s best-selling desktop gets a refreshing new design, and a host of upgrades that make it one of the most powerful, performance-enhanced desktop computers on the market. The re-defined iMac packs all of its upgrades into an incredibly razor-thin, all-in-one design with a brilliant 27-inch widescreen display. This next-generation iMac has also re-engineered some of its internal components like third-generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processors, high capacity 1TB hard drive, and the latest NVIDIA graphics to support the most demanding applications. The new iMac is truly a desktop computer like no other.
Huge, LED-backlit widescreen display
Innovations you can see
You won’t want anything to distract you from what you’re viewing on this big, beautiful 27-inch display. And nothing will, thanks to a new display design that reduces reflection by 75 percent. In addition, because the LCD now sits right up against the glass, your content seems to leap off the screen.
IPS technology and LED backlighting
The gorgeous iMac display looks great from any seat in the house. A technology called in-plane switching (IPS) gives you a bright picture with excellent color from nearly any angle. And LED backlighting offers instant-on, uniform brightness with no waiting. So you’re always ready to share that vacation slideshow with the family.
Vivid, true-to-life color, every time
Everything you see on the big, glossy display — from skin tones and dark shadows to bright blue skies and green fields — is rich and vibrant. And the colors are more true to life, too. That’s because every iMac display is individually color-calibrated using state-of-the-art spectroradiometers to match color standards recognized around the world.
The latest Intel processors
Core i5 processors
The third-generation quad-core Intel Core i5 processor — built on the latest Ivy Bridge architecture — is standard on the new iMac. This model features a clock speed of up to 3.2GHz. Since OS X is designed to take advantage of each core, iMac captures every bit of performance from the processor.
Turbo Boost 2.0.
Say you’re using a processor-intensive application like Aperture or Final Cut Pro that benefits from extra power. Turbo Boost 2.0 automatically increases the speed of the active cores. And by shifting core frequency in small increments, Turbo Boost allows the processor to manage performance without sacrificing efficiency. All this takes place behind the scenes, so your work — and play — goes smoother and faster.
Advanced NVDIA GeForce graphics
iMac uses NVIDIA’s new Kepler graphics architecture to deliver up to 60 percent faster graphics performance than the previous generation. That translates into more frames per second, smoother animation, and better responsiveness when you’re using graphics-intensive apps like 3D games, high-resolution photo and video editors, and more.
Ports and connections
With Thunderbolt, you get superfast data transfer speeds and huge expansion capabilities. It features two 10-Gbps data channels per port, each up to twice as fast as USB 3 and up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800. And don’t worry about a single drive or peripheral tying up a Thunderbolt port: You can daisy-chain as many as six devices and a display. All iMac models include two Thunderbolt ports for even more expansion possibilities.
Bring on your printer, digital camera, mobile phone, and external hard drive. Every iMac comes with four USB 3 ports — with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2 — so you’ll have plenty of peripheral possibilities, including your iPhone or iPod, printer, or Apple USB SuperDrive.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
The latest 802.11n wireless technology in iMac makes it effortless to connect to a Wi-Fi network.4 Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology is also built in, so you can use your favorite wireless accessories — such as the Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse — right out of the box.
Audio & Visual
Higher-fidelity sound and a larger soundstage.
Even though the iMac enclosure is thinner than ever, the new built-in speakers deliver higher-fidelity sound than before. So when you’re listening to that new album, watching the latest flick, or playing your favorite action game, you’ll get immersive sound and a surprisingly wide soundstage.
Dual mics. Be heard loud and clear.
iMac has two built-in microphones that work together to home in on your voice and filter out the sounds around you. That means more accuracy when you’re using Dictation and better clarity during FaceTime video calls.
FaceTime HD camera for high-resolution video calls.
Get everyone in the picture with crisp, widescreen HD video. The built-in 720p FaceTime HD camera lets you make video calls that are so clear, it seems like everyone’s in the same room. Make FaceTime calls from your iMac to any FaceTime-enabled Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
OS X Mountain Lion
Since the same company that makes the Mac creates the software built into every Mac, you get a fully integrated system in which everything works together perfectly. OS X works with the processor in your Mac to deliver the best possible performance. It works with the Multi-Touch trackpad in Mac notebooks so they feel natural to use. Power Nap takes advantage of the Mac hardware to keep the entire system up to date while it sleeps.1 And OS X gives you long battery life by working with the computer’s built-in sensors to dim the screen in low-light conditions and even regulating processor activity between keystrokes.
- 3.2GHz third-generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processors
- Brilliant revised 27-inch widescreen display, reduces reflection by 75 percent
- High capacity 1TB hard drive
- Advanced NVDIA GeForce graphics
- Incredibly razor-thin, all-in-one design
- Two Thunderbolt ports, up to twice as fast as USB 3
- Four USB 3 ports, up to 10 times faster than USB 10
- The latest 802.11n wireless technology
- Built-in speakers deliver higher-fidelity sound than before
- Two built-in microphones means better clarity during FaceTime calls
- Built-in 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Includes OS X, works with your Mac to deliver the best possible performance
Absolutely amazing to look at, and even more amazing to use. Get one for the family.
iMac 27-inch: 3.2GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5 Specifications:
- 27-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1440 resolution with support for millions of colors
- 3.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 8GB (two 4GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory; four user-accessible SO-DIMM slots
- 1TB (5400-rpm) hard drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M graphics processor with 512MB of GDDR5 memory
- Video Support and Camera:
- FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Headphone port
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
- Connections and Expansion
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports
- Two Thunderbolt ports
- Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys, 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement)
- Magic Mouse
- Smooth, seamless Multi-Touch surface with support for simple gestures (scrolling and swiping). Click and double-click anywhere. Ambidextrous construction accommodates left- and right-handed users.
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking;2 IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Size and Weight:
- Height: 20.3 inches (51.6 cm)
- Width: 25.6 inches (65.0 cm)
- Stand depth: 8 inches (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 21 pounds (9.54 kg)3
- Electrical and Operating Requirements:
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet
- In the Box:
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Power cord
- Included Software:
- OS X Mountain Lion