Add an extra year of complete coverage and expert service and support for your favorite iPod.
For up to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod nano or iPod shuffle, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple's award-winning telephone technical support for questions about using your iPod. Plus, you get global repair coverage”both parts and labor ”on your iPod, its battery, and included accessories.
Note: This extra year of coverage can be obtained up to a year from the original purchase date of your iPod nano/shuffle
Service and support from the people who know your iPod best
Every iPod comes with complimentary, single-incident telephone technical support for 90 days from your iPod purchase and a one-year limited warranty. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to two years from the iPod purchase date. You can call Apples award-winning technical support experts as often as you like and get your questions answered. If you need repair service, they offer convenient service options around the world.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs both iPod and iTunes, it is a truly integrated system. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Apple hardware coverage includes: your iPod
battery, included earphones, and USB cable.
Software support included
Whether youre sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of iPod topics.
- Extends the AppleCare plan to 2 years for your iPod nano or iPod shuffle
- Can be purchased up to a year from the date you originally bought your Apple product
- Provides you with:
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPod using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPod to an Apple Retail Store
- Use with a Mac or PC
- Apple hardware coverage includes:
- Your iPod
- Included earphones
- USB cable
- Software support, including:
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- HD video recording and FaceTime for iPod touch
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Sending and receiving email with iPod touch