Apple 2012 MacBook Pro 15" 2.6GHz Quad-Core i7 (MD104LL/A)Product #H86470 Apple H86470 YPDB Notebook Mac Computers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The next-generation MacBook Pro now loaded with enhanced power and features.
One would think that it would be hard to improve on such an incredible lineup of products, but year after year the team at Apple find a way, and this time they have made some powerful upgrades to the next-generation of their MacBook Pro line of laptops. This 15” MacBook Pro (MD104LL/A) has everything you’ve ever looked for in a portable Apple computer, plus a whole lot more. Extremely fast processor upgrades, integrated HD graphics, super fast hard drive storage, USB 3.0 connections, and more. This generation of the MacBook Pro is ready for a high level of performance.
The 15-inch MacBook Pro features the new 2.3GHz and 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processors with 6MB of shared L3 cache and Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.6GHz. And you can configure it to be even faster. Choose the 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 with 8MB of cache and Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.7GHz. And go for the new 512GB third-generation SATA solid-state drive, which is up to 4x faster than a traditional hard drive. To increase storage, upgrade to a 1TB hard drive.
The very latest graphics.
The new integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 processor boosts performance by up to 60 percent. That extra power gives you a smoother, more fluid experience than before. It’s still highly efficient, too, so you get long battery life when you’re out and about.
For graphics-intensive applications, the 15-inch MacBook Pro automatically switches to the new NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M discrete processor with up to 1GB of video memory. It’s also up to 60 percent faster than the previous generation, so you see more frames per second in 3D games and get greater speed and responsiveness for your HD video projects.
The fastest, most versatile I/O in a notebook.
Imagine accessing multiple streams of uncompressed HD video — from your MacBook Pro — at speeds that let you edit an HD feature film in real time. Thunderbolt technology allows you to connect the high-performance peripherals that make it possible. Ultrafast and ultra flexible, the Thunderbolt pipeline is up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800 and offers unprecedented expansion capabilities.
FaceTime HD camera. Say “hi” in high def.
Get more of your friends in on the fun with crisp, widescreen HD video. The picture is so clear, it will look and feel almost like you’re in the same room. You can make 720p HD calls from your MacBook Pro to any Mac with a FaceTime HD camera. You can also make video calls to iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch, and other Intel-based Mac computers.
Multi-Touch trackpad. Be more hands-on.
The Multi-Touch trackpad is the most natural way to interact with what’s on your screen, and the smooth glass surface gives you plenty of room for gestures. Pinch to zoom in and out, swipe to flip through photos, rotate to adjust an image, and much more. The buttonless design lets you click anywhere. And if you’re coming from a right-click world, you can right-click with two fingers or configure a right-click area on the trackpad. The more you use the Multi-Touch trackpad, the more you’ll wonder how you ever did without it.
A long-lasting battery. Charge less. Do more.
MacBook Pro delivers amazing battery life. And that’s with more powerful processors and faster graphics than ever. An energy-efficient processor architecture with an integrated video encoder, along with automatic graphics switching in the 15-inch model, helps improve battery life. So you can get up to 7 hours on a single charge.
It’s very well connected.
MacBook Pro automatically finds available networks and allows you to join them with a click. And the latest three-stream 802.11n wireless technology gives you the best possible performance at the greatest range. Bluetooth wireless technology is also built in, so you can use your favorite wireless accessories right out of the box.
Ports with possibility.
With the Thunderbolt port, you can daisy chain as many as six devices — including an Apple Thunderbolt Display and Mini DisplayPort peripherals — to create a full-fledged workstation. And with support for video and eight-channel audio, it’s easy to connect HDMI-compatible devices — like your TV and home stereo — using an HDMI adapter (sold separately). Current VGA, DVI, and DisplayPort adapters are also supported.
Two new USB 3 ports let you access a pipeline that’s up to 10 times faster than USB 2. And your USB 2 devices can still plug right in. If you have devices that use FireWire 800, there’s a port for that, too. And an SDXC card slot that supports up to 64GB cards makes it a snap to transfer all those photos to and from your MacBook Pro, so you can edit and share them on the spot.
Burn DVDs superfast.
Use the 8x SuperDrive on MacBook Pro to burn DVDs in no time. Since the SuperDrive writes to double-layer discs (DVDs with nearly 9GB of space), it’s great for backing up data, too.
Your content. On all your devices.
iCloud stores your content and lets you access your music, photos, calendars, contacts, documents, and more from whatever device you’re on. So if you take a picture with your iPhone or make changes to your meeting schedule on your iPad, iCloud makes sure everything appears on your Mac, too.
- 15.4” MacBook Pro, 2.6 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB DDR3 onboard memory, 750GB Hard Drive Integrated Intel HD graphics 4000 processor, boosts performance by up to 60%
- Automatically switches to NVIDIA graphics for enhanced performance when needed
- Breakthrough engineering design, machined from one single piece of aluminum
- Beautiful, bright backlit LED display
- High-speed, professional I/O with USB 2/3.0 combo ports, Thunderbolt, and more
- Long-lasting battery with 7-hour charge and 30-day standby time
- Essential multi-touch Trackpad, makes navigation a breeze
- Burn DVDs in no time with the built-in 8x SuperDrive
Time for an upgrade? Then choose next-generation power and performance.
2012 MacBook Pro 15" 2.6GHz Quad-Core i7 (MD104LL/A) Specifications:
- 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy or optional antiglare widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- Supported resolutions:
- 1440 by 900 (native), 1280 by 800, 1152 by 720, 1024 by 640, and 800 by 500 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio stretched; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio stretched
- 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- 750GB 5400-rpm hard drive
- Size and Weight:
- (WxHxD) 14.35” x 0.95” x 9.82”
- Graphics and Video Support:
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 (all 13- and 15-inch configurations)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 512MB of GDDR5 memory (15-inch 2.3GHz configuration) or NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory (15-inch 2.6GHz configuration) and automatic graphics switching
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- Native Mini DisplayPort output
- DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately)
- Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- HDMI audio and video output using third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (sold separately)
- 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- Connections and Expansions:
- MagSafe power port
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- Audio line in
- Audio line out
- SDXC card slot
- Kensington lock slot
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers with subwoofer
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Audio line in (digital/analog)
- Audio line out (digital/analog)
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
- Keyboard and Trackpad:
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) with ambient light sensor
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Battery and Power:
- Up to 7 hours wireless web
- Built-in 77.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 85W MagSafe Power Adapter with cable management system; MagSafe power port
- Electrical and Operating Requirements:
- Line voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: –13° to 113° F (–24° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet
- Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
- Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
- Included Software:
- OS X Mountain Lion
- iLife: iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand