Apogee X-HD Expansion Card for Pro Tools HD and AD/DA-16XSku #240143000000000 Apogee 240143 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Apogee X-Series-HD PCI expansion card allows for direct connectivity between Pro Tools HD systems and the AD&DA-16X, Rosetta 800 and Rosetta 200. The result is an incredibly powerful combination of Digidesign's industry leading software and a new generation of superior Apogee conversion and clocking hardware that provides a workstation that will excite Apogee and Pro Tools fans alike.
With an X-HD card installed, you can connect the AD-16x, DA-16x, Rosetta 800, and Rosetta 200 directly to your Pro Tools core or Accel card with no other hardware required.
IMPORTANT NOTE for OS X Leopard compatibility
To ensure your Apogee product works well with Mac OS X Leopard v10.5, it is critical that you follow the instructions provided at the Apogee website address below.
If you have an existing Apogee software CD or a previously downloaded installer, please do not use it with Leopard. Only use the software and driver versions provided at the link below that are specifically indicated as "Compatible with Leopard."
If you have any questions, please call Apogee support at 310-584-9394.
- Primary HD port for connecting directly to HD Core or Accel cards.
- Expansion port for daisy-chaining multiple Apogee devices (AD-16X, DA-16X, Rosetta 800 & Rosetta 200)
- Compatible with the latest versions of ProTools
- May be used along side similar interfaces (such as Digidesign 96 I/O, 192 I/O, Prism Dream ADA-8)