Apogee SYMPHONY I/O CHASSIS (with 2 open Module Positions)Product #H25226 Apogee H25226 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The best sounding interface Apogee has ever made.
Symphony I/O builds upon the award-winning design approaches of Apogee's X-Series and Rosetta Series converters, the Big Ben master clock and the Trak2 mic preamps. It also refines and updates these proven designs with fewer but more advanced components while optimizing their performance with efficient power distribution. These enhancements allow audio to travel through less circuitry, offering lower converter latency, more accurate clocking and even more transparency and clarity in your recordings.
Analog design, the cornerstone of Apogee quality
Apogee's engineers do not merely rely on specs and data sheets when selecting converter components, they listen. Each component is auditioned and carefully selected to best reflect the characteristics of the Apogee sound. Symphony I/O's audio path design is elegant and efficient, incorporating the most advanced op amps that offer better performance than multiple parts used in previous designs.
This design improvement minimizes the audio path circuitry and maximizes sound quality. And in the tradition of the X-Series and Rosetta series, the entire audio path is DC coupled, resulting in ultra flat frequency response and extremely low phase error.
Total Flexibility: Symphony I/O is built to grow with your studio
Symphony I/O is an audio hardware platform, designed to deliver the most advanced recording technology available and the flexibility, scalability, and longevity required to power the modern studio. Modular I/O design, total software control, and direct connection to all popular DAWs make Symphony I/O a long-term sound investment.
AIM for Complete Compatibility
With a simple adjustment using the front panel encoder knobs, AIM transforms Symphony I/O into an interface optimized for the mode that's been selected.
Symphony I/O's Audio Interface Modes (AIM)
With a 2-step adjustment using a single front panel encoder knob, AIM transforms Symphony I/O into an interface optimized for the most popular audio workstation environments. This feature allows users of Logic and Pro Tools HD for example, to easily switch back and forth between the two DAWs with the click of a knob and swap of a cable. If USB is your preferred mode, connecting to Core Audio compatible apps like Digital Performer and Cubase is just as easy. And StandAlone mode calibrates Symphony I/O for simple and direct routing ideal for a variety of uses and applications including Pro Tools LE or Pro Tools M-Powered.
Move between Symphony/Logic and Pro Tools HD on one workstation with ease and without compromise. Step up to a world that embraces Logic, Mac Based workstations and Pro Tools HD. Whatever platform you choose to work with the audio quality will Sound Amazing.
The Symphony I/O PC-32 connector connects directly to a Symphony 64 card or a Pro Tools HD card. When using a Logic Studio Mac based system, latency is below 1.8ms
Compose your Symphony: Custom I/O configurations
With 5 available I/O Modules, you can choose from standard configurations or customize your own Symphony I/O. (Modules sold separately).
- The culmination of 25 years of Apogee's design excellence and experience
- Next generation converter quality
- Flexible design architecture with a base unit and two I/O module slots
- (Modules sold separately)
- Up to 32 channels of I/O per unit
- Future proof connectivity with PCI, USB, Ethernet and all popular digital formats
- Refined and updated circuitry with fewer, more advanced components: Fewer components means a shorter audio path and more recording clarity and transparencyLower converter latency More efficient power distribution Enhanced C777 clocking performance
- "Sound Amazing" remixed and remastered
- Optional mic preamp module
- Front panel control of headphone and output levels, and mic preamp gain (mic preamps optional)
- AIM (Audio Interface Mode) Control let you optimize for the most popular audio workstation environments. Symphony PCIPro Tools HD PCIUSB Audio StandAlone
- Compatibility with Logic, Pro Tools HD, Pro Tools LE and any Core Audio driven application
A great choice for your studio now and for years to come.
SYMPHONY I/O CHASSIS (with 2 open Module Positions) Specifications:
- A/D THD+N: -113dB @ +20dBu (0.00024%)
- D/A THD+N: -117dB @ +20dBu (0.00014%)
- D/A Dynamic Range: 129dB A weighted
- Apogee's proprietary Perfect Symmetry Circuitry (PSC)
- Software controlled AD/DA reference setting
- Variable gain input for keyboards
- Ultra low latency AD/DA conversion
- Analog to Digital:
- THD+N: -113dB @ 20dBu (0.00024%)
- Dynamic range: 120dB A weighted
- Maximum input levels:
- +4dB setting-24dBu
- -10dB setting-+6dBV
- Variable gain setting-25dB of gain
- Frequency response at 44.1kHz 1-20,000Hz (± 0.05dB)
- Input impedance: 10K
- Digital to Analog:
- THD+N: -117dB @ 20dBu (0.00014%)
- Dynamic Range: 129dB A weighted
- Max output levels-∞ to +24dBu
- Frequency response at 44.1kHz: dc to 20kHz (± 0.05dB)
- Output impedance: 25 Ω
- Outputs are balanced through Apogee's proprietary Perfect Symmetry Circuitry (PSC)
- THD+N: -105dB @19dBu
- Dynamic Range: 119db A weighted
- Output impedance: 30 Ω
- Power:90-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 150W
- Operating System: Mac OS only 10.58 and above
- Package Contents:
- Symphony I/O Interface
- USB Cable
- Power Cable
- Rack Ears and Bolts
- Quick Start Guide
- Packaging Size (LxWxD): 22.875" x 17.75" x 9.25", (58.1cm x 45.1cm x 23.5cm)