Studio-quality audio interface and microphone for iPad and Mac.
The Apogee ONE is designed for fast and easy recordings on your favorite iOS device or Mac, and it sounds amazing. Using Apogees premium AD/DA conversion paired with its advanced built-in mic, ONE is capable of producing pristine quality audio for podcasts, voice-overs, or just about any music application. Studio-quality audio interface and mic for iPad and Mac.
A difference you will hear
ONE makes the legendary quality of Apogee’s mic preamps, AD/DA converters and clocking available in a portable form factor and at a great price. With components carefully selected in critical listening tests and a highly efficient circuit design, ONE was built by Apogee engineers to make a difference you can hear.
Pristine, next generation AD/DA converters
ONE’s AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. ONE’s efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components provide a simplified signal path resulting in incredibly transparent recordings.
Smooth, detailed world-class mic preamps
ONE features two microphone preamps with seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible gain range of 0 to 63 dB. This unprecedented feature allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. ONE’s mic pres are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.
Music Creation on iPad
iPad puts you in touch with your creativity
Interacting with iPad to make music is like playing an instrument. In fact, some apps like Apple’s GarageBand turn your iPad into a guitar or virtual instrument. Whether you are moving faders on a mixer, adjusting software parameters, or editing a waveform, iPad’s multi-touch interface is a more hands on environment and superior to mouse clicks or track pad swipes.
There’s a music app for everything
There are hundreds of music apps for iOS and iPad. With multi-track recording DAWs like GarageBand and Auria, synths and drum machines like Animoog and DM1, utilities and guitar effects like Audiobus and JamUp Pro, the music creation offering for iPad is vast and varied. And most apps are more affordable than their Mac based counterparts.
Setting up your studio has never been easier
iPad makes everything easier with a simplified user interface and plug and play connectivity for accessories like Apogee audio interfaces. You’ll be amazed by how simple it is to set up your studio.
Share your music
Sharing functionality is built-in to most apps, making it easier then ever to move files and collaborate on different devices including iPad to Mac.
- Works with: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Mac
- 2 channels of Apogee A/D conversion and microphone preamps
- 2 outputs for headphones or powered monitors
- Built-in microphone
ONE USB Interface Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Mac OS:
- Computer: Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- OS: 10.7.5 or greater
- Connection and power: Any available USB port on a Mac
- USB bus powered; DC power optional
- (DC power supply included)
- iOS version: 5.1 and later
- Connection: 30-pin dock connector
- Power supply or two AA batteries required
- (Batteries not included)
- iOS device compatibility (Lightning connector)
- iPod touch* (5th generation)
- iPhone 5*
- iPad* (4th generation)
- iPad mini*
- * Requires Apple’s Lightning to 30-pin adapter. Sold separately.
- iOS device compatibility (30-pin connector)
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPad (3rd generation)
- iPad 2
- USB 2.0 High-speed Mac audio interface
- 2 Analog Inputs:
- XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
- Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs:
- 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- A/D and D/A conversion: 24 bit/96kHz
- Controller knob
- Apogee’s Maestro (Mac & iOS) app for low latency mixing and advanced control
- Mic input:
- 0 to 62dB gain
- 14dBu max input level
- 0 to 45 dB gain
- 14dBu max input level
- Headphone out:
- 14dBu max (3.9V RMS)
- Compatible Software:
- Any Mac Core Audio compatible application
- Recommended apps: Logic, GarageBand, MainStage, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, Cubase, and Nuendo
- Any iOS Core Audio compatible app. Recommended apps: GarageBand, Auria
- In the box:
- Breakout cable with:
- 1 XLR Mic input
- 1 1/4” Instrument input
- Microphone stand clip
- USB cable
- 30-pin iOS cable
- Universal power supply with NA, EU, UK, AU, JP
- QuickStart guide