Apogee MiC USB Microphone for iPad, iPhone and MacProduct #H80579 Apogee H80579 YNAG USB Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Mobile recording microphone, with world-class Apogee technology for your iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
MiC by Apogee is a super-compact studio quality USB microphone for use with iPad, iPhone and Mac. About the size of an iPhone, MiC makes it easy to capture your best take with incredible quality, anywhere your music takes you. Record any sound you can imagine, from vocals to vibraphones, acoustic to lap steel guitars, pianos to percussion and everything in between, and build a track right on your iPad with GarageBand. MiC is also the perfect companion to JAM, Apogee’s studio quality guitar input. Never before has the personal studio been so portable or so powerful.
PureDIGITAL technology delivers pristine sound quality
MiC is a premium digital converter featuring PureDIGITAL technology, which delivers your voice, or acoustic instruments true tone to your iPad, iPhone or Mac without compromise. You will notice the amazing sonic qualities of MiC the instant you press record.
Is this thing on? – Status and level indication
It’s easy to tell if MiC is connected properly by the status LED on the front of MiC. If it’s green, you are ready to record and the light becomes your input level indicator. If it turns red, you are rockin' the MiC too hard and need to turn your level down with the input gain control knob.
Check 1, 2... dial it in with easy level control
MiC features an input gain control knob. This rotary style wheel is conveniently located on the side of MiC for easy thumb access. With the level indication LED as your guide, the gain control knob allows you to fine tune for the perfect level without having to look at software.
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Studio quality cardioid condenser microphone
- 44.1/48 kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Studio quality microphone preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Designed for vocal and acoustic instrument recording
- Also great for recording interviews, podcasts, voice overs, and audio for DSLR video
- All metal construction
- Extremely compact and portable
- Works with GarageBand
Order today, and give yourself the ability to record your ideas anytime, anywhere.
MiC USB Microphone for iPad, iPhone and Mac Specifications:
- iOS (iPhone, iPad):
- Devices: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2
- iOS version: 4.3 and later
- Connection: Dock connector port (no batteries required)
- Software: Made for GarageBand on iPad, iPhone
- Works with other MFi compatible apps
- Mac OS:
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- Mac OS version: 10.6.4 or later
- Connection: USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage, Pro Tools or any Core Audio compatible application