High resolution guitar interface for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Apogee is a world leader in audio input devices for the Mac. The improved JAM allows you to take a world-class preamp and A/D convertor on the road with you at all times. The JAM 96K is additionally useful as an instrument preamp even when portability is not a factor. It sounds THAT good.
Perfect tone anywhere
Capture the warmth and richness of your guitar’s tone with digital purity using one simple ‘take-anywhere’ device, Apogee JAM 96k. JAM 96k delivers your next great performance to your iPhone, iPad or Mac whether you are on-the-go, or in the most advanced recording studio.
Made for GarageBand & Logic, works with any app
JAM 96k is built for GarageBand and Logic Pro. Its special circuitry is optimized to make the amps and effects in any guitar or music creation app sound their best. For the beginner or the most seasoned guitar player, JAM delivers inspiring tone for practicing, recording or just jamming.
Built for the future
Introduced in 2011, the original JAM became the standard iOS mobile recording device for both aspiring and professional artists. Redesigned for the future, the new JAM 96k delivers unsurpassed recording quality and even better tone. JAM 96k is optimized for the latest Apple iOS devices and includes the ability to record in pristine fidelity – up to 24-bit/96kHz.
- Connect electric guitar or bass to iOS devices and Mac
- Studio-quality you can take anywhere
- Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz / 24-bit high-definition recording
- Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL circuit design eliminates signal noise
- No setup required, just plug in and play
- Powered by iOS device or Mac (no batteries or ext. power required)
- Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all Core Audio compatible applications
Order today and and jam anywhere.
JAM 96K Specifications:
- System Requirements
- iOS version: 6.1 and later
- iPod Touch (5th gen.)
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- iPad Air, iPad (4th gen.), iPad (3rd gen.), iPad 2
- iPad mini
- Connection: Lightning or 30-pin iOS devices
- Power: From iOS device
- Software: Made for GarageBand
- Also works with: JamUp, AmpKit, Amplitube
- Works with any Core Audio compliant application on iOS
- Mac OS:
- Mac OS version: 10.7.5 or later
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- Connection and power: Any available USB port on a Mac
- Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage,
- Pro Tools (v. 9 and later)
- Works with any Core Audio compatible application on Mac