This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Increases the functionality of the Symphony I/O interface.
The Apogee 8 Mic Preamp Module is part of the Symphony I/O Interface system. The Mic Preamp Module upgrades the functionality of any Analog I/O Module by adding 8 mic preamps to the existing line inputs. A direct connection between the Mic Preamp Module and the Analog I/O Module inserts a mic preamp stage before the line inputs. This impressive module offers 8 Mic preamps with 4 instrument inputs and 8 insert points.
- 8 digitally controlled, 85dB microphone preamps
- Upgrades functionality of Analog I/O Module by adding mic preamps to the existing line inputs
- Creates a direct connection between the Mic Preamp Module and the Analog I/O Module by inserting a mic preamp stage before the line inputs
- 4 Hi-Z 1/4" instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments. Instrument inputs may be assigned to any of the 8 mic preamps.
- 8 fully balanced insert points
- Send 1-8 and Return 1-8 on 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
Customize your Symphony I/O to suit your needs.