Apogee 16 Analog IN x 16 Analog OUT Module
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Max your Symphony's I/O with 16 great-sounding analog channels
The Apogee Symphony is one of the best sounding audio interfaces out there, and adding extra I/O channels is always a wise move. The 16x16 I/O module adds 16 balanced analog inputs and outputs featuring renowned Apogee AD/DA converters plus an S/PDIF digital pair so you can fully orchestrate your Symphony.
- Legendary converter quality from Apogee's 25 years of research and experience
- Fully-balanced inputs and outputs
Maximize your I/O. Order yours today.
16 Analog IN x 16 Analog OUT Module Specifications:
- Analog IN:16 balanced inputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax IN: S/PDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Analog OUT: 16 balanced outputs, 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
- Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector