Antelope Audio Isochrone OCX Master Clock GeneratorSku #H88488000000000 Antelope Audio H88488 YFO Digital Clocks https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Seamless operation with PAL, NTSC, and over a dozen HD video formats.
The Isochrone OCX is quickly emerging as the new standard in professional master clocks. A master clock is essential to maintaining stability and preserving sonic integrity. With globalization and HDTV's rapidly expanding presence, it's more critical than ever that studios accommodate a wide range of standards. A video-enabled audio master clock is crucial for meeting these contemporary demands, and with its low jitter operation, oven-controlled transistor oscillator, and atomic clock input, the OCX is the heart of your digital-based recording studio
Video-enabled master clock
The OCX-V is a video-enabled audio master clock that offers seamless operation with PAL, NTSC, and over a dozen HDTV standards. Its versatility is taken a step further by supporting simultaneous 0.1% and 4% pull-up/down functionality, enabling unprecedented flexibility. These features, plus impressive gear-boxing functionality make the OCX-V an indispensable tool for any video installation.
High quality crystal oscillator
The core of any master clock is the Crystal Oscillator. While other master clocks cut corners with their Oscillators, Antelope uses the best - Oven Controlled Discrete Transistor Crystal Oscillator. Before Antelope, this component was found only in high-performance aerospace and telecommunication hardware. A better oscillator means better clocking, delivering 4X-6X less jitter and 100 times greater stability than similar products.
The crystal oscillators in the Isochrone OCX-V are housed in a temperature-controlled oven, as commonly used in military and satellite communication. This keeps the oscillator at a constant temperature making the Isochrone extremely stable.
Proprietary clocking technology
The OCX will noticeably improve the sound quality of connected devices. This is achieved with Antelope's exclusive Acoustically Focused Clocking technology (AFC). AFC is the 3rd generation of DDS, a technology introduced over ten years ago by Igor Levin with his ground breaking Aardsync master clock. This legacy of amazing sound further evolves with AFC. Providing far more than impressive specs, AFC is a hybrid of advanced engineering and exhaustive listening tests designed to deliver extraordinary sound.
- Oven Controlled Discrete Transistor Crystal Oscillator for lowest jitter
- Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.02PPM accuracy via Atomic Clock
- Can be re-calibrated in the field to an Atomic Clock for better than +/- 0.02PPM accuracy
- Jitter Management Module for improved sonic performance
- Atomic Clock input resolves to Rubidium clock for ultimate stability
- DA mode cleanly regenerates the incoming reference prior to distribution
- The device locks to audio, video, HDTV and atomic clock references
- Built-in Video Generator supports PAL, NTSC and even NTSC 60
- Unique ability to lock Video Generator to audio eliminates video-induced jitter
- Full audio and video gearboxing with simultaneous 0.1 and 4% pull up/downs
- Flywheeling protects the studio from clock dropouts
- Extensive frequency and cable termination diagnostics
Having a flawless master clock is crucial, order the OCX today.