Antelope Audio Isochrone 10M Ultra Stable OscillatorSku #H88486000000000 Antelope Audio H88486 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
100,000 Times more accurate clocking than standard quartz oscillators.
Antelope Audio addresses professionals, and for those who refuse to accept compromises in audio quality there is the Isochrone 10M – a Rubidium Atomic Reference Generator that is based on real atomic technology. The Isochrone 10M is designed to appeal to the most discerning audiophiles and audio professionals.
The ultimate tool in achieving analog sound
The Rubidium Atomic Clock is the perfect companion to the Isochrone audio master clocks such as the OCX or OCX-V. When connected to the Isochrone 10M, these devices switch over automatically from oven-based crystal to the superior Rubidium Core. Isochrone 10M is the ultimate tool in achieving analog sound.
A sturdy mechanical construction
The Atomic Clock is distinguished by an extremely sturdy mechanical construction, making it highly resistant to mechanical shocks. In the Antelope tradition of making things easy to use, just connect and power it on; the status lights are visible at a glance and all information is prominently shown on the easy-to-read frequency display.
- Swiss-made Rubidium core with accuracy of 0.03 ppb (parts per BILLION)
- Ultra-precise Atomic oscillator with stability of 1 second in 1,000 years
- Rubidium core is FEI 5660 Compatible Stanford PRS10 Equivalent
- Dual Redundant power supply with automatic switchover
- 8 BNC Outputs of 10 MHz
- Compatible with any device that accepts 10 MHz reference
- Utmost ease of operation, just connect it and power it on
- Extremely sturdy mechanical construction
- Perfect match for OCX, OCX-V and Trinity
Keep your digital system in perfect time, order the Isochrone 10M today.
Isochrone 10M Ultra Stable Oscillator Specifications:
- In The Box
- Isochrone 10M
- Power cord
- Owner's manual
- Warranty card
- Width: 483 mm/19"
- Height: 88 mm/3.47"
- Depth: 226 mm/8.88"
- 5.7 kg/ 12.57 lb.