Antelope Audio ECLIPSE 384 Mastering AD/DA Converter & Isochrone 10M Ultra Stable Oscillator BundleSku #H88487000000000 Antelope Audio H88487 YBM Audio Convertors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-end conversion paired with precision clocking.
This package from Antelope Audio includes the high-definition audio-converting technology of the Eclipse 384 Mastering AD/DA Converter, and teams it up with the flawless clocking ability of the Isochrone 10M, resulting in one complete bundle that will maintain stability and preserve the sonic integrity of your digital audio system.
Eclipse 384 Mastering AD/DA Converter
Antelope Audio is dedicated to pro audio equipment manufacturing, and helping people achieve high-definition sound in the recording studio. The Eclipse 384 is a product of this devotion. The Eclipse 384 is a high-end stereo AD/DA converter that is clocked by Antelope’s renowned 64-bit technology, providing mixing and mastering engineers with an unprecedented level of productivity, sound, quality, and ease of use.
The Eclipse comprises 384 kHz A/D & D/A converters clocked by two independent 64-bit DSP Trinity-level clocks. The fully integrated monitor controller employs 0.05 dB accurate gold-plated relay attenuators and provides speaker switching, bass management and cue mix functions with integrated talkback. The Eclipse also includes two dedicated headphone amplifiers and a custom USB interface, as well as two large peak meters on the front panel. The advanced software control panel compatible with both Mac & PC, allows five nameable presets for easy recall of favorite setups.
Isochrone 10M Rubidium Atomic Clock
Antelope Audio addresses professionals, and for those who refuse to accept compromises in audio quality there is the Isochrone 10M – a Rubidium Atomic Reference Generator that is based on real atomic technology. The Isochrone 10M is designed to appeal to the most discerning audiophiles and audio professionals.
The Rubidium Atomic Clock is the perfect companion to the Isochrone audio master clocks such as the OCX or OCX-V. When connected to the Isochrone 10M, these devices switch over automatically from oven-based crystal to the superior Rubidium Core. Isochrone 10M is the ultimate tool in achieving analog sound.
- 64-bit DSP Trinity-quality clocking
- Oven-controlled oscillator
- Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.001 ppm stability
- Two independent sample rates
- Varispeed capability of +/- 200 cents
- 10M atomic clock input
- 384 kHz A/D & D/A converters
- A/D with Dynamic Range of 124dB
- D/A with Dynamic Range of 129dB
- Burr-Brown D/A conversion chip
- Two bypassable A/D inserts
- Custom USB 2.0 chip streaming up to 480 Mbits
- Three sets of switchable monitor outs
- Second dedicated monitor D/A
- Bass management with LFE output
- Precise input and output peak meters
- Talkback and cue mix functions
- Relay volume attenuator matched to 0.05 dB
- Swiss-made Rubidium core with accuracy of 0.03 ppb (parts per BILLION)
- Ultra-precise Atomic oscillator with stability of 1 second in 1,000 years
- Rubidium core is FEI 5660 Compatible Stanford PRS10 Equivalent
- Dual Redundant power supply with automatic switchover
- 8 BNC Outputs of 10 MHz
- Compatible with any device that accepts 10 MHz reference
- Utmost ease of operation, just connect it and power it on
- Extremely sturdy mechanical construction
Get two amazing Antelop Audio products together in this bundle.
ECLIPSE 384 Mastering AD/DA Converter & Isochrone 10M Ultra Stable Oscillator Bundle Specifications:
- Eclipse 384
- Analog Inputs
- 3 x Combo Balanced Analog (XLR / ¼ TRS)
- 2 x ¼ TRS A/D Insert points
- 1 x ¼ TRS Talkback
- 1 x ¼ TRS Foot switch
- Digital Inputs
- 3 x AES/EBU on XLR. 32kHz to 192kHz @ 110 Ohms terminated
- 2 x S/PDIF on RCA. 32kHz to 192kHz @ 75 Ohms terminated
- 2 x TOSLINK on optical fiber: up to 96kHz
- Analog Outputs
- 2 x Balanced XLR outputs from D/A Converter
- 3 x Balanced Outputs for monitors (1 x XLR and 2 x TRS)
- 1 x Balanced XLR LFE Out
- 2 x ¼ TRS Cue Mix Headphones
- 2 x ¼ TRS Front Headphones
- Digital Outputs
- 2 x AES/EBU on XLR for the A/D converter out (32kHz to 192kHz; 384kHz for dual wire when 384kHz is selected in the clock) @ 110 Ohms terminated
- 2 x De-jittered AES/EBU on XLR (32kHz to 192kHz; 384kHz for dual wire when 384kHz is selected in the clock) @ 110 Ohms terminated
- 1 x De-jittered S/PDIF on RCA (32kHz to 192kHz) @ 75 Ohms terminated
- 1 x De-jittered TOSLINK on optical fiber: up to 96kHz
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed; Data stream up to 480Mbits/384kHz, Type B
- Word Clock
- 1 x 10M Atomic Clock input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 44.1 - 384kHz
- 1 x Word Clock Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 44.1 - 384kHz
- 4 x Word Clock Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 44.1 - 384kHz square wave signal
- D/A Converter
- Dynamic Range: 129dB
- THD + N: 0.0004 %
- A/D Converter
- Dynamic Range: 123dB
- THD + N: 0.0004 %
- Clock Specs
- Clocking System:
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Clocking Stability:
- <+/-0.02 ppm, oven controlled at 64.5ºC/ 148.1ºF
- Clock Aging < 1 ppm per year
- Clock Calibration <+/_0.001 ppm
- Atomic Clock Input 10MHz @ 1Vpp, BNC
- Sample Rates (kHz) 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384
- Clock Generators 2 Independent Clock Generators
- Varispeed +/-200 cents
- + 12.246 %
- 10.910 %
- Operating Temperature 0-50ºC/32- 122ºF
- Weight 8 kg/17,64 lb
- Dimensions (approx.) Width: 483 mm/19"
- Height: 88 mm/3.47"
- Depth: 282 mm/11.1"
- Power Supply AC Universal input 95-245VAC 20 Watts Max Consumption
- Isochrone 10M
- In The Box
- Isochrone 10M
- Power cord
- Owner's manual
- Warranty card
- Width: 483 mm/19"
- Height: 88 mm/3.47"
- Depth: 226 mm/8.88"
- 5.7 kg/ 12.57 lb.