American DJ TRIBAR SpotProduct #J05922 American DJ J05922 YGS Spotlights https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Six 5W TRI RGB LED pinspot system.
The ADJ TRIBAR SPOT is a 6-head LED Pinspot system powered by 5-watt TRI LEDs. It's designed to spot tables, walls, stages and dance floors, and may be mounted on truss or a tripod stand.
Each Pinspot may be individually controlled via DMX. Control the fixture's dimming, strobing and it's 32 built-in color macros. Each Pinspot must be manually set in the angle determined by the user. The TRIBAR SPOT has 7 DMX channel modes to choose from, and 6 operational modes. It can also run in Sound Active mode using it's own built-in programs.
The TRIBAR SPOT has a tight 12-degree beam angle, and may be operated in Sound Active mode using it's own built-in programs, a DMX Controller, or with the American DJ ADJ LED RC wireless remote control (sold separately).
- Each pinspot may be individual controlled
- 7 DMX Channel Modes
- 6 Operational modes
- Flicker Free
- 32 built-in color macros
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Full Dimming /Strobing On Each Pinspot Head
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable and power cable (up to 25 TRIBAR Spot)
Pinpoint your exact mood with the TRIBAR Spot today!
TRIBAR Spot Specifications:
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- Beam angle: 12-degree
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Long life LEDs (Rated at 50,000 hrs.)
- Truss Mount With Clamp or floor Mount or on a Light Stand (sold separately)
- No cooling fan required - Very little maintenance needed
- Low Power Draw: 40W max
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.5" x 3.75" x 9.25" / 800 x 90 x 230mm
- Weight: 11 lbs. / 4.9 kg.
- Tripod stand sold separately