American DJ Spherion LED Tri Color Lighting Fixture
Color Changers & Wash Lights
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A modern take on the classic mirror ball using 116 lenses and 5 Tri Color LEDs to trip the light fantastic.
The Spherion TRI LED produces an effect that is similar to a modern mirror ball. It features five bright 3W TRI LED sources that project sharp beams of light from 116 lenses that rotate and fill an entire room. The unit has a low 27W power draw, and includes rubber feet and a removable hanging bracket so the unit can be set on a floor or table or hung from the ceiling. Its three DMX channels allows you to control rotation speed and direction, dimming, strobing, and color changing. The Spherion TRI LED also features exciting sound active programs that can be accessed by just turning on the fixture.
- Produces razor-sharp beams from 116 lenses that rotate 360°
- High-output TRI Color LED source fills a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- 3 DMX Channels (Rotation Speed/Direction; Dimmer/Strobe; Color)
- 1- or 3-channel DMX Modes
- Beam Angle: 270°
- Low heat output
- 1.8° stepper motor
- Includes rubber feet and a removable hanging bracket (set on floor/table or hang on ceiling)
- Rich, saturated colors that will not fade
- Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
- Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- Runs extremely cool with no duty cycles needed even if you run it all night
360 degrees of spinning color is a mere phone call or click away. Order now!
Spherion LED Tri Color Lighting Fixture Specifications:
- Power draw: 27W max.
- Multi voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz (IEC input only)
- Long life LEDs (50,000hr. rating)
- LED Source: 5 x 3W TRI Color (3-in-1) LEDs
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 12.75" x 8" x 16.75" / 320mm x 190mm x 422mm
- Weight: 11lb. / 5kg
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Long Beam Throw
- Runs Cooler
- Not As Bright As A Bulb
- Any Type Of Party
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
Comments about American DJ Spherion LED Tri Color Lighting Fixture:
First off, I am not a DJ and know ZERO about dmx lighintg. I'm just the bass player who wanted to add some light FX at the gigs.
I previously used an ADJ Sunray II that just plugged in and rotated nice and bright. However, it got unbearably HOT.
So when I upgraded to the Spherion, the 1st thing I noted was it's not as bright as my old Sunray. But this TRI-Colored LED stays nice and cool.
So I didn't buy the dmx controller right away. And I found that without the controller, the only thing I could was set the spead at which it rotated and choose between certain colors.
A week later, I picked up the Chauvet Obey 10 controller and now I'm really getting the hang of it, I think.
With the dmx controller I can:
1) sett the speed and direction of which it rotates.
2) set the brightness of each color and set it to strobe.
3) pick & blend the colors I want.
I'm still learning dmx so I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I still haven't experimented with the sound activation feature. The Spherion has the option to buy a small remote. Do yourself a favor and pay the extra $ and get a dmx controller.
Like I said, I know ZERO about dmx lighting so I wondered: What's the differ between a dmx cable and XLR microphone cable? Simple, one is data and one is audio and they're wired differently.
Overall, it's a fun party light and you don't have to worry about hanging it from a stand. I'm real happy with it.