- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
4-Channel switch pack designed specifically to turn LED fixtures on and off.
The American DJ SP4LED is a 4-channel DMX Switch Pack designed to turn LED fixtures on and off using a universal DMX controller (sold separately). The unique DMX linking capability allows the user to daisy-chain up to 128 additional SP4LED's for astonishing extension possibilities. The SP4LED is a great on and off power switching choice for both permanent installations and mobile entertainers alike.
- 4-Channel switch pack designed specifically to switch LED effect lights on and off
- Link up to 128 additional SP4LED units via DMX cables, for amazing extension opportunities
- Specially designed rear panel allows for 2" truss hang, clamp or wall mount
- 4 LED indicators, 1 per channel
- 4-Button, digital display for set-up, mode selection, and DMX addressing
- Built-in microphone for sound activation
- Built-in IR sensor for use with ADJ LED RC (wireless remote controller) - sold separately
Get control of the power with the SP4LED.
SP4LED DMX Switch Pack Specifications:
- Dual, Edison receptacles per channel (USA Version) or dual IEC receptacles per channel (Europe Version)
On/Off power switch
IEC type, AC power input and cable
Standard USITT DMX512 protocol, (1) 3 pin XLR input, (1) 3 pin XLR output
Compatible with the ADJ LED RC Infrared wireless remote (sold separately)
Manually switchable power input: AC 120V/60Hz or 240V/50Hz via external switch
4 External fuse holders for quick and easy replacement (4 x 20mm, 5A, 250V fuse)
5A per channel, Total 10A max
Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5"x7.75"x3" (262x192x74mm)
Weight: 4.5 lb. / 2.1kg.