- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Keep your audience seeing stars throughout the night.
The American DJ Shooting Star LED lighting effect features one 10-watt; 3-in-1; red, green, and blue tricolor LED to produce a variety of color effects in: red, green, blue, purple, yellow, cyan, and white. Multicolored, bright, tricolor beams shoot from the DMX LED light's 48 lenses covering a large area, controlled by smooth stepper motors for superior beam movement and control.
Its DMX-512 protocol includes three DMX channels and three operation modes including: DMX, sound active, and master/slave. Sound active mode operates from built-in programs, also the lighting effect includes a strobe function and a 4-button LED DMX display.
Serving the wishes of dancers and users alike, the American DJ Shooting Star runs all night, runs extremely cool, and has no duty cycle. Its long-life tri-color LEDs have a 30,000-hour rating. It's linkable with XLR connections and includes a hanging bracket plus a safety hook.
- Multi-colored, bright, tri-color beams shoot from 48 lenses covering a large area
- Features one 10W; 3-in-1; red, green, and blue tri-color LED to produce a variety of color effects in: red, green, blue, purple, yellow, cyan, and white
- Smooth stepper motors for superior beam movement and control
- DMX-512 protocol
- 3 DMX channels
- 4-button LED DMX display
- Linkable with XLR connections
- 3 operation modes: DMX, sound active, and master/slave
- Sound active from built-in programs
- Strobe function
- Beam angle: 112°
- Runs all night; runs extremely cool; no duty cycle
- Includes hanging bracket
- Power consumption: 20W maximum
- Long-life American DJ tri-color LEDs (30,000 hr. rating)
- 1/4" input for optional American DJ UC3 remote control (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
- Dimensions: 11" H x 9.25" W x 12" D
Check out this LED lighting effect with 48 lenses that create a broad universe of stars when you order today.