American DJ Revo III LED DMX Effect LightSku #801497000000000 American DJ 801497 YGC Color Changers & Wash Lights https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
REVO = LED REVOlution in DJ lighting.
Great for venues of all sizes, the Revo III casts a unique pattern of seven dazzling, color-changing LED clusters, which cover an extremely wide area. It has a total of 392 LEDs -- 140 red, 105 green, 84 blue, and 63 white. It can be operated in 4-channel or 10-channel DMX mode.
A strobe function and 0-100% dimming add to the versatility of the Revo III. It weighs 10 lbs. and measures 12.25" x 12" x 13.25".
High-output moonflower effect features the benefits and performance of LED technology, along with the versatility of DMX. What makes the Revo really special is that the fixture contains white LEDs--along with red, green and blue--for added eye pop and a truly unique-looking effect. Great for DJs, bands and clubs, this effect offers amazing output and spectacular programs, and is capable of covering an extremely wide area. Its RGBW (red, green, blue, white) LEDs produce brilliant beams and colors, which outshine traditional halogen moonflowers and look great with or without a fog machine.
Because LED lamps can be turned off and on individually, the moonflower's built-in programs can create a variety of breathtaking chases and patterns that would not be possible with a halogen fixture. An advanced new lens technology enhances the LEDs visual intensity, sharpening their beams.
The Revo's LED technology provides benefits that go beyond their stunning eye appeal. You'll save money, because LEDs draw less power and eliminate bulb replacements with their extremely long life rated at 100,000 hours. Additionally, LED lamps dont give off as much heat as halogen, so they keep a cooler temperature on the dance floor and can run all night without duty cycles. And, because of their low power draw, more units can be operated on a single circuit.
The Revo fixture can be operated in 4 modes: DMX, Master-Slave, Sound Active (to their built-in programs), and Remote. Features a 1/4" input for an optional remote control (sold separately).
American DJ LED Moonflower has these advantages versus traditional halogen lamps:
- Extremely long life (100,000 hr. rated)
- Very low power consumption--connect more units in a single circuit
- Runs extremely cool! No duty cycles! Run all night!
- Razor-sharp beams
Viva la Revo! Order today.
Revo III LED DMX Effect Light Specifications:
- LED DMX-512 moonflower with sharp red, green, blue and white beams
- 7 LED Clusters - 392 total LEDs: 140 red, 105 green, 84 blue and 63 white
- 10 DMX channels (4-channel mode or 10-channel mode)
- 4-Button LCD DMX display
- Linkable via XLR connections
- Output similar to a 250W halogen lamp (based on visual side-by-side comparison with halogen fixtures)
- Wide-beam spread covers a large area
- 3 operation modes: DMX, Sound Active, and Master/Slave
- Sound-active from built-in programs
- Strobe function
- 0 - 100% dimming
- Very low power consumption (power draw: 50W)
- Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000-hour rating)
- Includes hanging bracket
- 1/4" input for optional remote control (sold separately)
- Power Link Output--link power from another Revo II or Revo III
- Dimensions: 12.25" x 12" x 13.25" / 312 x 306 x 334 mm
- Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.4 kg