Four beams of LED light create a unique moonflower effect.
The 4-head Quad GEM DMX Moonflower effect by American DJ uses LED technology and a special glass optical system to produce sharp red, green, blue, and white beams of light, resulting in effects that can't be created with traditional halogen moonflower fixtures.
The Quad Gem has 3 operational modes: sound active with built-in programs, 4- or 7-DMX channel controlled, or via a UC3 Universal Controller (sold separately). The wide beams cover a large area, work well with or without fog, can be dimmed from 0-100%, or operate in strobe mode at adjustable speeds. The rich, saturated colors from the 224 LEDs will not fade, require little power consumption and can run all night with no need for duty cycles.
- 4-head LED Moonflower effect with sharp red, green, blue and white high output color beams
- 224 LEDs (80 red, 60 green, 48 blue & 36 white LEDs)
- Output similar to quad 250W Halogen lamps (based on visual side-by-side comparison with halogen fixture)
- Produces LED patterns that can be projected on a dance floor or wall
- DMX-512 protocol
- 4-or 7-DMX Channel modes
- 3 operational modes: Sound active with built-in programs; DMX Controller (sold separately), or UC3 Universal Controller (sold separately)
- Electronic dimming: 0 — 100%
- Fast-to-slow strobe
- Wide beam spread covers a large area
- High output with new lens technology
- Extremely long life (100,000 hr. rated)
- Rich, saturated colors that will not fade
- Razor sharp beams
- Use with or without fog
- Very low power consumption - daisy-chain more units in a single circuit
- No moving parts
- Runs extremely cool
- No duty cycles so you can run all night
- Includes hanging bracket
You won't have to blow your whole wad to get the Quad. Order it today and enjoy the display!
Quad Gem DMX Moonflower Specifications:
- Multi-voltage switch (120V or 230V)
- Power consumption: 20W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.75"L x 15.5"W x 4"W
- Weight: 11 lb.