A linkable, 6-DMX channel par can with 36 colored LEDs.
The black, ultra-bright American DJ PROPAR 56RGB has thirty-six, 1-watt LEDs (12 red, 12 green, and 12 blue LEDs) and is great for performance stages (where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers) because of its low heat and power consumption and its dual-bracket system that allows the fixture to be hung or set on the ground. This par can features 6 DMX channel modes and 4 operational modes: sound active, DMX-512, master/slave, or manual. It has smooth red, green, and blue color mixing (fast or slow color change operations) and a colored strobe effect. Multiple PROPAR 56RGB units are linkable by 3-pin XLR cables, plus a three-button LED DMX display on the rear panel shows operational information while the par is running. Its long-life LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours and its light weight of only 5 pounds makes it easily mountable and transportable.
- Long life LEDs (rated at 50,000 hours)
- Low power consumption, low heat
- 4 operational modes: sound active, DMX-512, master/slave, or manual
- 6 DMX channel modes
- Smooth red, green, blue color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Colored strobe effect
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 10
- Linkable by 3-pin XLR cables
- 3-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual-bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Power draw: 50W
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 47/63Hz
- Dimensions: 9-1/2" H x 9-1/2" W x 12-1/2" D
Set this DMX LED light on course for your lighting system. Put it in the cart today!