Open Box (Blemished) American DJ Pro64B LED PAR Can with Remote
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Keep things well-lit with this PAR Can without having to hop up on ladders or mess with a DMX controller.
American DJ's RO64B RC is a high-output black PAR can with 24 1W LEDs. It is ideal for lighting up stages, dance floors, and entertainment venues. The fixture's RGB colormixing allows users to get a full spectrum of color from one PAR can. The PRO64B RC features an infrared wireless remote to control what would normally require a DMX controller or physically making adjustments by hand on the rear panel. Aim the wireless remote at the unit and control features such as: Black Out, its built-in programs, flash, DMX addressing, and RGB color change. If you want to go the more traditional route, DMX addressing may also be changed by the unit's 3-button LED display.
This fixture uses LEDs rated at 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 30W. The PRO64B RC has a dual hanging bracket that makes it easy to set on the floor, has a wide 40-degree beam angle, and has IEC In/Out connectors so users can daisy-chain the power from one unit to the next.
- Black ultra-bright PAR 64 with 24 x 1W LEDs (6 Red, 9 Green, and 9 Blue LEDs)
- Great for performance stages where traditional PAR cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Includes wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./10M (Model: ADJ LED RC)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode, and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Flicker-free operation for film and television
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 30°
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 3-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC outlet on rear to daisy chain power
- Power Draw: 30W max
- ETL & ETLC Approved
- Run all night – No duty cycle
Save money in the long run thanks to LED technology. Order this PAR Can with remote combo today!
Pro64B LED PAR Can with Remote Specifications:
- Switchable voltage: 120V/60Hz or 240V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10" x 10" x 15"/ 249 x 249 x 380mm
- Weight: 8 lb. /3.7kg.