American DJ PPA-210 - Portable Sound SystemProduct #485723 American DJ 485723 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An all-in-one, portable, powerful sound system with all the perks you need to set up and play on the spot.
The portable American DJ PPA-210 sound system comes with two 10" portable speakers, one powered mixer, one dynamic microphone, and all component cables needed. The entire portable PA system latches together for maximum protection and for easy transport and even the microphone fits into a built-in compartment.
Some of the main features of the American DJ sound system include: an 8-channel mixer, a built-in stereo power amplifier with a dynamic distortion processor, 4 XLR mic inputs, a USB port, an internal digital delay effects processor, a 7-band system EQ, 1" compression drivers and 10" woofers, included speaker cables, and a storage compartment for accessories.
- 8-channel powered mixer
- 3-band EQ, EFX sound, pan, and level on each channel
- Built-in 300W (150W 8 ohms per channel) stereo power amplifier with a dynamic distortion processor
- 4 XLR mic inputs
- 2 TRS stereo channels with RCA 3.5mm stereo inputs
- USB port to connect a flash drive containing music or a MP3 Player
- Effects send on every channel with stereo return
- Internal digital delay effects processor with 16 selections with foot switch jack: including echo, delay, and vocal enhancement
- Effects parameter adjustment allows you to customize each effect selection
- 7-band system equalizer with switch
- 2 five-segment LED meters
- Performance indicators: signal, clip, power, and protect
- Thermal cut off
- Speaker system with 1" compression drivers and 10" woofers
- Storage compartment for microphone, cables, and accessories
Tote your sound system around the convenient way with the PPA-210. Own it today!
PPA-210 - Portable Sound System Specifications:
- Switchable voltage: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz - IEC plug
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz 1dB (at send output); 30 Hz to 20 kHz 1dB (at speaker output with processor threshold exceeded)
- Distortion: <0.05%, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 1 dB below rated output
- System signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB @ 1w. "A" WTD
- Power output 150W per channel continuous average power: 8 ohm; both channels driven with THD <1%
- Input impedance (channels 1-2-3 and 4) "mic" 2kOhm