American DJ myDMX 2.0 Lighting Hardware/Software Pack
Lighting Controllers & Dimmer Packs
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Program stunning visual light shows with this stand-alone DMX package.
myDMX 2.0 is a new stand alone, software/hardware package from American DJ. Available for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems, programming your light show has never been as easy or flexible to manage. It combines a new drag and drop effects generator, new preset palette design and OSX compatibility to help you create and playback dynamic scenes/shows in minutes. With a fresh new graphical and hardware interface design, myDMX 2.0 is sure to keep you on the cutting edge of DMX lighting control.
- Multi platform software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible)
- Easy-to-use DMX software
- 512 DMX channels
- Extensive fixture profile library
- SSL2 Profile editor & support
- MIDI triggering
- New graphical interface design
- New drag and drop effects generator
You’ve got the lights—now program them to work in sync together.
myDMX 2.0 Lighting Hardware/Software Pack Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows / Mac laptop or desktop computer with USB port
- Windows ME, XP, Vista & Win 7 compatible (64-Bit compatible) and Mac OSX 10.6
- 800x600 screen resolution
- 256MB Memory
- Clock frequency: 800 MHz
- 32MB RAM video card supporting Microsoft DirectX 9.0 (For 3D visualizer available in a future release)
- Best Performance System Requirements:
- Laptop or desktop computer with USB port
- Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP & MAC OSX (10.6 & higher). The July 5, 2012 software is now compatible with Windows XP (downloadable from this page)
- 1280x1024 screen resolution
- 512MB Memory
- Clock frequency: 1.5 GHz
- 128MB RAM video card supporting Microsoft DirectX 9.0 (For 3D visualizer available in a future release)