American DJ Mega TRI PAR Profile Compact LED Light
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Low profile PAR, lays flush on the floor or flat inside truss.
The Mega Tripar Profile from American DJ is a compact; low profile par designed for uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any party. This fixture features an unique “sit-flat” design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega Tripar Profile features 5x 3-Watt, 3-N-1 TRI LEDs that offers smooth RGB Color Mixing, has a 40-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active and Master/Slave), and has 7 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the ADJ LED RC wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega Tripar Profile.
- Ultra bright slim flat black Par with 5x 3-Watt, 3-IN-1 TRI LEDs (RGB) - casts no RGB shadows
- Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Unique “sit-flat” design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 7 DMX Channel modes
- 5 Operational modes
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- 40-Degree beam angle
- 32 Built-in Color Macros
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Flicker Free
- Color strobe effect
Add color to any show and bring life to any party, order today.
Mega TRI PAR Profile Compact LED Light Specifications:
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 5 Operational modes: Auto mode and sound active feature with built-in programs
- DMX-512 protocol
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Includes a scissor yoke (hanging bracket) to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Power Draw: 16W Max
- IEC AC input and out put on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 33 fixtures)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9”x8.75”x3.5”
- Weight: 3lb