- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A lighting wash bar with eighteen, 3-color LEDs that make for better color mixes, less shadows, and a brighter, more even color field.
The 3-1/3' American DJ Mega Tri Bar LED boasts eighteen 3W, 3-in-1 tri-color LEDs rated at 60,000 hours. Instead of each LED lamp being a single color, tri-color technology makes it possible for each lens to contain a combination of 3 single watt LEDs in red, green, and blue. This advanced, 3-color innovation gives users tremendous advantages over single-color LEDs, including improved RGB color mixing, the elimination of multi-color shadows, and a much brighter, more even field.
The Mega Tri Bar wash light also offers a variety of professional features found on much more expensive LED bars. There are 7 DMX work modes, flicker-free operation for television and video, built-in programs and color macros, plus strobe function and electronic dimming. The Mega Tri Bar can operate in DMX mode with a controller, in master/slave mode, sound active mode, and stand alone mode (you can also use the built-in digital display to operate each unit without a controller). The unit is multi-voltage (90-240V, 50/60Hz), draws a maximum of 80W, produces a 40-degree beam angle, and has in/out DMX and AC so that users can daisy-chain the power and the DMX connection.
- 3-in-1, tri-color RGB LED provides optimal color mixing with no RGB shadows (offers a seemingly unlimited color palette)
- Colors won't fade in time
- Long life (rated at 60,000 hours)
- Low power consumption (102W max)
- Very low heat output
- Run all night long
- 1-meter indoor LED bar with durable aluminum casing
- Eighteen 3W, ultra-bright, 3-in-1, tri-color RGB LEDs
- 4 operation modes: DMX-512, master/slave, stand alone, and sound active
- 7 DMX work modes: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 12 & 54 channel modes
- Strobe function can be added to any color combination
- Flicker-free operation for film and television
- Built-in static color scenes and chase programs; also accessible in some DMX modes
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- Built-in color macros and programs
- LEDs can manually be controlled using on-board menu/buttons; no external controller required
- Linkable with 3-pin XLR input and output
- On-board, 4-button LED DMX display/menu
- IEC type, AC input and output for linking units
- Includes mounting brackets that allow for truss and wall mounting; can also be set on the floor
- Beam angle: 40 °
- Power draw: 80W
- Multi-voltage operation: 90-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (without bracket): 4-1/2" H x 43-1/4" W x 3-1/4" D
Don't pass up the advanced features of this not-so-ordinary lighting bar. Order today.