American DJ Mega Par Profile System Regular 888365112282Product #J01983 American DJ J01983 YGF Par Cans https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Lightweight, affordable stage lighting.
The Mega Par Profile System is a exciting all-in-one LED Par system for any mobile entertainer. This lighting system features four RGB color mixing LED fixtures. Each fixture uses 109x 10mm ½-Watt LEDs producing bright color washes of light with LEDs rated at an extremely long life of 50,000 hours.
Great for any performer on-the-go, the Mega Par Profile System is easy to set-up and take down. Plus, with low heat emitting LEDs performers stay cooler on stage. The system includes a easy-to-set-up tripod stand and two gig bags to help protect your equipment.
• 4x LED Wash Fixtures
• 1x Foot Controller
• 1x Lighting Stand
• 1x Stand Bag
• 1x Soft case for lighting system
- Tripod stand
- Four LED PAR cans
- Foot controller
- Form-fitted carry cases
Order today and an enhanced visual element to your presentations.
Mega Par Profile System Specifications:
- Ultra bright slim flat wash fixture with 109 10mm LEDs, 436 total system LEDs (104 Red, 184 Green, & 148 Blue LEDs)
- Durable black plastic casing
- Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Great for performance stages where conventional stage lighting emit heat onto performers
- 6 Operational modes: Static Color, Manual Dimmer Color, Built-in Programs, Auto Run, Sound Active & DMX-512
- 11 Built-in Programs
- 3 DMX Channel modes: 6, 12 and 15 channel modes
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- 3-Pin DMX In/Out
- DMX-512 protocol
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 50 W Max (entire system)
- Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 90V-240V 50/60Hz (IEC Input)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 47.25”x11”x2.5”/ 1220x280x60mm
- Weight: 12 lbs./ 5.1 kg.