American DJ LSF10-24 Light Shaping FilterProduct #H75620 American DJ H75620 YGG Gels, Gobos & Lenses https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Smooth or widen out the light from your LED PARs, bricks, strips, or panels.
Like all LSF Series Light Shaping Filters, the LSF10-24 is an easy-to-use polycarbonate sheet which can be cut to size to fit over any LED fixture and transmit up to 92% of the light, shaping it to the desired effect you want. You can smooth or widen out any LED Panel or PAR while also improving improving the field of color. The LSF10-24 is a 10-degree 24" x 24" sheet.
- 10-degree 24" x 24" light shaping filter
- Affordable solution to smooth or widen out LED Pars, Bricks, Strips or Panels
- Effective angular output: (light source angle) + (LSF angle)
- Temperature range: 30°C to 100°C @ 240 hrs or -40°C to 500°C
- Humidity: >95% ± 5% RH @ 24hrs.
- Transmission efficiency circular: 0.2° to 20° = 90% 20° to 80° = 85%/Elliptical: 85%
- Transmission: 400nm to 1600nm
- Spectral range: 200nm to 1500nm
Give your lighting rig some more options with this easy-to-apply solution. Order now!