Features tri-color LEDs, 3 operational modes, a slow-to-fast strobe, and the ability to link and program multiple fixtures.
The LED Tri Spot is part of American DJ's continuing pursuit to create high-quality, affordable, and intelligent DJ light fixtures. The LED Tri Spot is a simple DMX (digital multiple X) intelligent LED-effect pin spotlight. It's lightweight and compact, making it a great accessory for clubs and mobile DJs. This lighting effect can be used as a standalone, on sound-active mode, or can be DMX controlled. Tri-color LEDs create an assortment of projected effects like multicolored squares, overlapping ovals, and vortexes in colors like red, green, blue, purple, and yellow.
In sound-active mode, the American DJ LED Tri Spot will react to the sounds being played and chase through all of its colors patterns. In master/slave mode you have the option of linking up to 16 units together by the XLR connector on the rear of each unit. In this way, the master unit will control the programming of additional units to create programs like a 4-light show. In DMX mode, the LED Tri Spot can be a three-channel or five-channel DMX unit that operates through a DMX controller and gives the user the freedom to create their own programs tailored to their individual wishes. DMX mode allows you to control each individual light fixture's traits with any standard DMX 512 controller; therefore, the Tri Spot works well when paired with American DJ's UC3 Controller.
- High-output DMX-512 LED Pin spot
- 3-watt, 3-in-1 RGB Tri-color LEDs produce a variety of color effects (red, green, blue, purple, yellow, cyan & white)
- 3 operational modes: DMX-512, Master/Slave, Sound Active
- 3 or 5 DMX channel modes
- Slow-to-fast strobe
- Dimming: 0-100%
- Long-life LEDs: 50,000 hr. rating
- Built-in microphone
- Daisy-chain units together in Master/Slave & DMX mode
Enhance the dance floor with sound-activated, programmable LED pin spot lighting.
Led Tri Spot Specifications:
- Multi-voltage: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Beam angle: 12° lens installed (also includes 6° lens in box)
- Power consumption: 9W per unit
- Dimensions (including bracket): 7.75" H x 7.75" W x 5" D
- Weight: 3 lb.