3 rotating 5W LEDs that shoot through 19 lenses for a killer light show that covers a lot of space.
The LED Quest lighting fixture features 3 bright, 5W LEDs (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue) rotating beams which shoot from 19 lenses in order to cover a large area.
It works in sound active mode and has built-in programs like a strobe effect, as well as a sound active sensitivity knob to enhance or slow down the beam rotation. The rotations themselves are quick and smooth thanks to its stepper motor. On it's own it'll make a big impact, but for more impact you can use it in Master/Slave mode as it's linkable via XLR cable. The Quest runs extremely cool with no duty cycles so you can run it all night, and, thanks to its LED technology, it won't cost as much as traditional lights.
The LED Quest includes a hanging bracket.
- Bright red, green, & blue rotating beams shoot from 19 lenses covering a large area
- 15W total LED: 1x 5W red LED, 1x 5W green LED, 1x 5W blue LED
- Sound active from built-in programs
- Sound active sensitivity knob on rear panel
- Uses a stepper motor for smooth, quick movements
- Strobe effect
- Master/Slave linkable via XLR cable
- Runs extremely cool with no duty cycles so you can run it all night
LED Quest Lighting Fixture Specifications:
- Beam angle: 130 degrees
Power Consumption: 20W maximum
Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.25" x 12.25" x 12.25" / 460 x 310 x 310mm
Weight: 9lb. / 4kg.