American DJ Inno Color Beam Quad 7
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
70-Watt LED moving head fixture.
The Inno Color Beam Quad 7 is a high performance LED Moving Head fixture that offers a hard-edge beam effect sought after by lighting designers to help take their light shows to a new level. This fixture features a high quality CREE LEDs
This unit is compact & light weight and offers plenty of pro features such as: 2 DMX Channels for programming and a 4-Button LED DMX Menu. The Inno Color Beam Quad 7 is also great in sound active mode with plenty of exciting built-in programs creating instant light shows. Plus, non-DMX users can use the easy-to-use UC3 Controller to operate this fixture.
- High output LED Moving Head Beam effect with seven Quad RGBW Cree LED's
- 3 operational modes: DMX-512, Sound Active or Master/Slave
- 2 DMX Channel: 1 or 13 Channel
- LED Zone Chasing
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- 10-degree beam angle
- Pan: 540-degree; Tilt: 200-degree
- LED DMX 4-Button menu system
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Omega included for attaching a clamp
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Fan cooled
- LED Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
Blaze the stage with bright moving beams of color.
Inno Color Beam Quad 7 Specifications:
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power (up to 3 Inno Color Beam Quad 7's @ 120V and 5 Inno Color Beam Quad 7's @ 230V )
Extreme long lifetime of the LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 130W
Light source: Seven 10W Quad Cree LEDs 4 in 1 (RGBW)
Dimensions(LxWxH): 10.25" x 6.75" x 12"/ 260X168X304mm
Weight: 14 lbs. / 6 kg.