Open Box (Blemished) American DJ H2O DMX Pro Water Effect
Color Changers & Wash Lights
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Multicolored simulated water-flowing effect with low power consumption.
The American DJ H2O LED Pro is a multicolored simulated water-flowing effect with DMX-512 control and a bright, 50W LED source. This Pro version offers professional features such as: full DMX control of the glass wheel, color wheel and dimming, and a 4-button DMX display. It operates in 3 different modes (DMX, Sound Active, and Master/Slave) or can be managed via the easy-to-use UC3 controller (sold separately. The unit comes equipped with two interchangeable lenses (34 and 52) depending on how wide of a beam is required for your event. You can also daisy-chain up to 5 units together not only through the XLR DMX links, but through the IEC In/Out power links as well.
The unit produces almost no heat, requires very little power (69W max.), and can be used all night long. The LED is rated at 30,000 hours of use.
There's no end to applications for the H2O LED Pro. Water flowing effects can add a unique visual dimension to nightclubs, bars, restaurants, shows, music performances, and even displays and special events. Use it with or without fog and you'll still be amazed at the results.
- Bright 50W LED source simulated water flowing effect
- Designed to project on walls, ceilings, or floors with or without fogUse for mood or background lighting
- 3 DMX channels (Dimming, Glass Wheel, Colors)
- 3 operational modes: DMX, Sound Active, and Master/Slave
- Digital DMX display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Equipped with 2 Glass Effect Wheels and 1 Independent Dichroic Color Wheel
- 6 dichroic colors: orange, green, blue, yellow, purple, and white
- High-tech plastic molded ends protect unit during transport and day-to-day use
- 0-100% dimming (via DMX)
- Adjustable focusing lens
- Beam Angle: 34 or 52 (Includes 2 replaceable lenses to change beam angle)
- Includes hanging bracket
- Run all night as unit stays cool with no duty cycle
- IEC In & Out to daisy-chain power (Connect up to 5 H2O DMX PRO)
- 1/4" input for optional UC3 remote control (sold separately)
- Fan cooled
Have the crowd thirsting for more with help from the H20 Pro. Order yours today!
H2O DMX Pro Water Effect Specifications:
- Power consumption: 69W
LUX @ 3M: 1800 (34 lens), 1100 (52 lens)
Long-life 50W LED source (30,000 hr. rating)
Multi-voltage operation: AC 120-240V 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5" x 8.75" x 4.75" / 292mm x 236mm x 121mm
Weight: 9lb. / 4kg