American DJ Flat Par TRI18X Low Profile LED Par Can Light
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Exceptionally bright, low profile LED PAR with 18 Tri-LEDs.
The American DJ Flat Par TRI18X is a professional "low profile" LED Par Can with extremely bright output. It features eighteen 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB) and will not cast any RGB shadows. The units "sit-flat" sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss for uplighting.
The Flat Par TRI18X has 7 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go "wireless" with the ADJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately). This LED Par Can also features: 32 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on side to daisy chain power and a 40-degree beam angle. The Flat Par TRI7's LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 56-Watts of power per fixture.
- Ultra bright slim Par Can with 18x 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB)
- Unique "sit-flat" design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design
- 7 DMX Channel
- 6 Operational modes
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- TRI LED (3-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 32 Built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- 40-Degree beam angle
- Fan cooled
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power
- 4-Button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night - No duty cycle
Set the mood with this brilliant uplighting solution from American DJ.
Flat Par TRI18X Low Profile LED Par Can Light Specifications:
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- Power Draw: 56W max
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- ETL listed
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13"x11"x4.25"
- Weight: 8lb